Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Hummels being "pretty poor defensively" :mackems:

As for my comment about Luiz not being worth 20m, it was more that IMO he isn't worth that to Barcelona. They should be able to get themselves a class CB for far less than that.

Samir Carruthers on loan from us to MK Dons, and rumours Jack Grealish is going to Derby on loan.

I don't understand that - I'd have put money on Grealish breaking the first team this season, he's that good.

Samir Carruthers on loan from us to MK Dons, and rumours Jack Grealish is going to Derby on loan.

I don't understand that - I'd have put money on Grealish breaking the first team this season, he's that good.

Two Irish young lads aren't they?

Two Irish young lads aren't they?

By definition an extension of ... /oakiedokie

:eek:

Still think Gary Gardner will be a future England captain?

Looks like Arsenal might be making a move.

Sky Sports News say Arsenal are in talks to sign Luiz Gustavo.

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 1h

To expand on Gustavo/Arsenal: feeling in Munich is that he's off but earlier this evening, Rummenigge said LG hadn't decided yet

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 1h

But it's only a question of him agreeing personal terms - valuation not an issue.

Bild are also reporting the same story with ESPN saying the fee will be somewhere in the 14-18m range.

Cracking signing if they pull it off IMO, will provide something they have missed since Gilberto Silva left and he can also cover at CB and LB.

Edit: Wenger has confirmed they are in talks to sign him.

So Arsenal are adding some height and a tackle? I thought those were banned by big sides?

All i said was that we don't need it to be successful and besides i'd love someone like Gustavo.

Its people like Tiote i have issues with.

But Arsenal deem it necessary to be successful.

We'll not be able to out football the likes of Arsenal. But it's shit if we can't battle with em