Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Arsenal don't need Sahin anyway, let alone him not being a replacement for Song.

Song isn't what Barca need either, unless they're planning to convert him or Busquets to centre back.

apparently they are, dunno why they just don't do what everyone else does and go out and actually buy a centre half

Arsenal don't need Sahin anyway, let alone him not being a replacement for Song.

Song isn't what Barca need either, unless they're planning to convert him or Busquets to centre back.

apparently they are, dunno why they just don't do what everyone else does and go out and actually buy a centre half

Barca are the hipsters of the football world. CBs are so blasé.

Had to feel sorry for Jol talking about Dempsey, he was about as honest as a manager could be.

Dempsey should still try his best, wanting away or not, he's a professional footballer being paid well... hopefully his sh;t attitude is a sign of things to come for Liverpool!

1) Dempsey is a wanker.

2) Ramirez - although a good player - won't be a success at Southampton.

3) Arsenal are very, very catchable this season.

Yeah I'd like to see him do well, but I can only really see him struggling.

They already have Lampard to do what Modric will do, don't need.

Lampard getting on a bit now tho...

True, but I bet he stills racks up 40+ games this season. Rarely injured and the consumate professional.

Guillem Balague‏@GuillemBalague

Chelsea have made an approach for Modric, willing to offer 40m+. Levy delying deal with Madrid after agreeing fee. Modric wants 2 go 2 Real

Chelsea are aresholes man :lol:

Lampard getting on a bit now tho...

True, but I bet he stills racks up 40+ games this season. Rarely injured and the consumate professional.

He probs will but if chelsea dont move now they could miss out on Modric.

They'll also have Champions league fixtures to play, could help Lampard a bit as he wont have to play as many games.  Should be fresher etc.

I disagree. Lampard cannot dictate a game like Modric can, but then again I thought that was why they bought Oscar. :lol:

Don't you mean passé?

Incorrect lexical choices are so 2010.

I'm so blasé about your impressive lexicon.

I think you mean his vocabulary.

:lol:

"Vocabulary" as a term is so passé these days.