Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Moritz Leitner on a 2 year loan from Dortmund to Stuttgart. I remember they did this with Lahm too.

Strange one that. Got quite a bit of game time at Dortmund in the season just gone.

@F8Piraux 5m

OFFICIAL : Southampton FC announce the signing of Lyon defender Dejan Lovren on a four-year deal for €10M.

The power of the PL :anguish:

As has been shown by that/Norwich there is so much money swilling about due to that TV deal I think everyone is going to have to spend to stand still.

Moritz Leitner on a 2 year loan from Dortmund to Stuttgart. I remember they did this with Lahm too.

Strange one that. Got quite a bit of game time at Dortmund in the season just gone.

I'm guessing with all their attacking midfielder links they plan to get some players that contribute now week in week and when the likes of Leitner and Bittencourt are ready they will bring them back.

Was pretty poor last season apparently. Lyon are struggling financially IIRC.

They actually have some potentially brilliant players too. I know Arsenal have been massively linked with Gonalons and Grenier.

Isn't he quite a good player? Seems like a definite upgrade on Hooiveeld or whatever the Richard Dune mkII is called.

Mixed reports on Twitshit. As you say, he can't be worse than any of the jokers they had last season although Yoshida improved a lot as he went on although he couldn't have got much worse.