Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Most Real Madrid presidents of the past 15 years would have wiped Marca from the earth if they could. They really drive their own agenda and since they are the top selling Spanish newspaper, Madrid presidents find themselves forced to go with the flow.

Fan owned clubs, - and that includes us and Athletic too - have become hugely political throughout the years. Marca is a powerful opinion-maker. The beast needs to be appeased, they already forced one president (Calderón) out.

Pérez is obsessed with his legacy and popularity in particular - it is well known that he orders incessant opinion polls on signings, managerial appointments, etc... so he's pretty malleable in that regard.

All Marca are is an extension of Real Madrid.

If they want to get things right they can, but most of the time they are used to unsettle players.

And tbf it seems to work :lol:

Not true. They are all about Real Madrid but not necessarily the way the people at Real Madrid want. They cause a lot of unwanted damage to the club.

If they want to get things right they can, but most of the time they are used to unsettle players.

Not true. They are all about Real Madrid but not necessarily the way the people at Real Madrid want. They cause a lot of unwanted damage to the club.

Exactly. Most Real Madrid presidents would have wiped Marca from the earth if they could.

Exactly. Most Real Madrid presidents would have wiped Marca from the earth if they could.

They have already forced one president out (Calderon iirc).

Guest Roger Kint

Bale will be the most expensive thing to come out of Wales since Giggsy's various CSA payments.

False, Tom Jones has amassed a fortune of £175 million.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/14/article-2115091-122BF12E000005DC-207_468x286.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

SSN: Breaking news Yellow Ticker

Gareth Bale arrives at training ground...............................................as usual.

Its doing my head in, every 5 minutes they have to repeat it as well.

Guest Roger Kint

:okay:

:lol:

Ha, sorry, not a dig! Just obviously there is no actual news.

:lol: Theres no actual news and there is yellow stickering some bollocks. They could have just not bothered with the whole breaking news part.

Caulker to Cardiff? Surprised Spurs letting him go. Would have liked us to have been in for him, still young, decent player and good cover.

Wow, seriously? I'm a big fan of Caulker. Looks like a permanent deal too, absolute madness.

Caulker to Cardiff? Surprised Spurs letting him go. Would have liked us to have been in for him, still young, decent player and good cover.

Loan maybe? He seems to be in their long-term plans.

If permanent deal, we should be in. It's Levy so they might ask for 20m though.

Guest Craig-NUFC

AVB making room to fit in all his midfielders.

Spurs supporting lad I know isn't happy since they only have 2 other centre backs and both are injured.

AVB making room to fit in all his midfielders.

Spurs supporting lad I know isn't happy since they only have 2 other centre backs and both are injured.

Kaboul, Vertonghen, Dawson.

Levy's probably gonna bring in an established international for less than the Caulker fee now.