Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Soldado to Spurs.  As a Valencia fan I'm gutted he's off to them lot.

Massive Blow to Los Ches.

Failure to qualify for the CL means this was inevitable sadly.

That's one reason I hate the CL.

Why though, if he's going to another club who aren't in it?

Well, in short, Valencia are in the shit financially.  Hence why they've had to sell.  Not so much Soldado, just anyone to recoup money.

Well, in short, Valencia are in the shit financially.  Hence why they've had to sell.  Not so much Soldado, just anyone to recoup money.

I see, CL qualification would've brought riches to Valencia  O0

Guest neesy111

I see, CL qualification would've brought riches to Valencia  O0

It brings more than the Europa League.

Caulker sale is stupid. Far too early to be selling him.

Barnett was agent to 3 players at Spurs.  Bale is one, Caulker is another.  He is also Gylfi's agent.  German club have today enquired about his availability.  There is a pattern emerging ......

Pretty sure Spurs are looking for a CB more comfortable on the ball, fits AVB's system better. Still surprises me though.

They were meant to be getting a defender from Bucharest but they ran into a mental Romanian

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/transfer_talk/171606/steaua-bucharest-owner-gigi-becali-cancels-tottenhams-approach-for-vlad-chiriches-from-his-prison-cell.html

I always thought Caulker was going to be a top player, although I admit I haven't seen him loads over full matches.

looks good, seems he can pass a ball as well (well could against us for Swansea) so stumped as to why he wouldn't fit in to AVBs plans as mentioned.

Cardiff as well, such a huge step down for him, unless he's got some welsh slapper up the duff I can't see the appeal of going there, surely bigger clubs would have been in for him had they heard about it. Proper stealth move by Cardiff, kudos to them.

Pretty sure Spurs are looking for a CB more comfortable on the ball, fits AVB's system better. Still surprises me though.

They were meant to be getting a defender from Bucharest but they ran into a mental Romanian

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/transfer_talk/171606/steaua-bucharest-owner-gigi-becali-cancels-tottenhams-approach-for-vlad-chiriches-from-his-prison-cell.html

Jesus, that's a prison? :lol:

...once cancelling the loan of Polish midfielder Rafal Grzelak and sending him back to his parent club back in 2010 because he was follically challenged. “There aren’t any great bald football players,” was the official explanation.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/158566967-former-players-ronaldo-nazario-and-zinedine-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qc%2BQz02n9dAzOHFR8hk3O6Yz%2FmIq2IZq4%2FWuTZcG55DxIfiCAtxr259toaP3k%2F48Pg%3D%3D

I always thought Caulker was going to be a top player, although I admit I haven't seen him loads over full matches.

looks good, seems he can pass a ball as well (well could against us for Swansea) so stumped as to why he wouldn't fit in to AVBs plans as mentioned.

Cardiff as well, such a huge step down for him, unless he's got some welsh slapper up the duff I can't see the appeal of going there, surely bigger clubs would have been in for him had they heard about it. Proper stealth move by Cardiff, kudos to them.

£9m init. Nobody's going to match that. I rate him highly and would have him here in the starting line-up but at 9m? Nah.

I'd burst out me trousers if we signed Gylfi (even though I don't know where he'd fit in per sé)

Hasn't looked good when I've seen him for Spurs. Not been impressed at all.

Rodgers consistently got the best out of him though. He really did seem to fit into his system.

He should have joined Liverpool when they came in for him. Wrong move.

I'd burst out me trousers if we signed Gylfi (even though I don't know where he'd fit in per sé)

Hasn't looked good when I've seen him for Spurs. Not been impressed at all.

Rodgers consistently got the best out of him though. He really did seem to fit into his system.

He should have joined Liverpool when they came in for him. Wrong move.

Needs to play centrally I think as he did for Swansea but then again he was good outwide for Reading, maybe just a step too high for someone who is fairly one paced.

---

On a totally separate note my favourite transfer of the summer is definitely Dani Güiza to Cerro Porteño in Paraguay.

On a totally separate note my favourite transfer of the summer is definitely Dani Güiza to Cerro Porteño in Paraguay.

Didn't work quite well for him at the Man City of the Malaysian League.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Diego Lugano on his way to WBA it seems.

Couple of pointless signings in him and Anelka, unless they're squad players.

Isn't Gigi Becali the guy the football ramble are always taking about? He is absolutely mental

Am I the only one who doesn't believe any of these ridiculous prices being quoted for bale .

All seems like over dramatic bullshit just to sell papers/gain viewers/get hits. No chance someone would bid £100m for him and if they do it would be a mistake imo.