Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest Recoba

Petit should have a word with him, and show Cabaye the splinters in his arse picked up at the Nou Camp.

If there's one team in the world that I would think wouldn't be after him it's Barcelona

Xavi. Iniesta. Busquets. Fabregas. Mascherano. Thiago.

OK.

Cabs for me like.

He knows that if there is genuine interest then we're struggling to keep him. Aye, we can put a massive price-tag round his neck but if they still want him they they'll cough up. I think he's fucking great and I'd build the team around him but they're one of the biggest and best in the world and any footballer would love to play for them.

He's not good enough for that level anyway. It would be a stupid move.

I love Cabaye to bits, but the hype surrounding him at times is a bit over board. Let him prove himself this season again and be a bit more consistent and a rumour like this would actually be justified.

He's not good enough for that level anyway. It would be a stupid move.

I love Cabaye to bits, but the hype surrounding him at times is a bit over board. Let him prove himself this season again and be a bit more consistent and a rumour like this would actually be justified.

This... Let's see how he how he does in his second season...

As much as I love Yohan, Tiote would be the bigger loss imho.

Disagree, there's more Tiote's about than there are Cabaye's.

Disagree. Tiote's signing revolutionised us.

Agreed, but that doesn't mean there's no Tiote's around to replace him with.... that's more to do with how crap our transfer policy was and poor the signings were.

I stand by what i said, if you look around europe there's more player's of Tiote's ilk than Cabaye's.

Finding a creative midfielder that can play DM, deep CM or AM. Can tackle, intercept, press well, sit when needed, create and score goals is very rare.

Getting Cabaye for 4m was just ridiculous.

As much as I love Yohan, Tiote would be the bigger loss imho.

Disagree, there's more Tiote's about than there are Cabaye's.

Disagree. Tiote's signing revolutionised us.

Love them both, but Tiote was/is revolutionary to us. Watched back some games the other day and when he's on form he's an absolute Monster (with an eye for a tasty pass I may add)

Without throwing too many cliches about, he's the steel in midfield and without him, we'd be a completely different side imo.

Cattermole???

Tiote for me like  :smitten: :laugh:

Guest BooBoo

Tiote had a bit of a second season syndrome for us last year. I think he only had seven or eight games where he excelled.

Tiote had a bit of a second season syndrome for us last year. I think he only had seven or eight games where he excelled.

I've attribute that more to his season being stop start due to injuries etc.