Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

A lot of this is down to Pardew trying to flog him every week in the media imo, Cabaye's probably thinking well why should I fucking play for you, ya bellend.

Pardew is doing what he is told to do

What's your point? That Pardew is merely an innocent bystander in all of this? He knows the score, the bent cunt.

Wasn't my point at all, no. This is nothing new, he's hardly gonna do anything to rock the boat, he knows he's a shit manager.

I don't believe a fucking word of that Chronicle bullshit. If Cabaye has refused to play, the club will fine him the two week maximum and make it public. If they don't and so far they haven't as far as we know, it's because there is another reason why he's not playing.

Guest bimpy474

I don't believe a fucking word of that Chronicle bullshit. If Cabaye has refused to play, the club will fine him the two week maximum and make it public. If they don't and so far they haven't as far as we know, it's because there is another reason why he's not playing.

I dont think they're fining him because Arsenal haven't comeback in, and i dont think they will now. I reckon rather than burn bridges with him, they will let him sit it out until the window slams shut (if he isn't sold). Then bring him back into the squad. 

Just imo like.

Cabaye refusing to play because he wants to be transferred or NUFC not playing him as they want to protect their asset before they sell him. Either way Cabaye is unlikely to play for NUFC again. I just hope NUFC use at least some of the money from his sale to buy players with the attributes we need rather than buy players who are cheap.

I don't believe a f***ing word of that Chronicle bullshit. If Cabaye has refused to play, the club will fine him the two week maximum and make it public. If they don't and so far they haven't as far as we know, it's because there is another reason why he's not playing.

I dont think they're fining him because Arsenal haven't comeback in, and i dont think they will now. I reckon rather than burn bridges with him, they will let him sit it out until the window slams shut (if he isn't sold). Then bring him back into the squad. 

Just imo like.

Seems plausible, but imo if this IS the case Pardew should be saying it's his decision a lot to take the edge off fans turning on Cabaye.

Guest bimpy474

I don't believe a f***ing word of that Chronicle bullshit. If Cabaye has refused to play, the club will fine him the two week maximum and make it public. If they don't and so far they haven't as far as we know, it's because there is another reason why he's not playing.

Just imo like.

Seems plausible, but imo if this IS the case Pardew should be saying it's his decision a lot to take the edge off fans turning on Cabaye.

Pardew hasn't said it's Cabayes fault either tbf, he batted the question away when asked so far. I think the Chronicle are having a decent guess. Although with the way Ashley works, you wouldn't be surprised if the Chronicle got a little inside info.

Here is what happened, what the club say Cabaye said:

"I refuse to play"

What he actually said :

"I refuse to play your stupid longball, when I play tomorrow I will pass the ball along the floor a lot, I will try and move intelligently and I will try and score a goal"

Pardew: "f*** off I'm selling you to arsenal"

Its a fucked up situation no matter who is at fault, there is such a bad feeling among the fans towards the owner and manager that a lot refuse to believe a player could be at fault in any way and it has to be Pardew who is to blame its all a big conspiracy to cash in on Cabaye blah blah blah.

Having said that it is a reasonable reaction as nothing would surprise us the way this club is ran, either way even if there had been no bids for Yo I can see this becoming an issue with a lot more of the squad the longer this shambolic transfer shite carries on window after window.

We are not showing enough ambition for these players to want to remain here, fkn hell a lot of fans are giving up on the club the way things are.