Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest chicken little

The rage at the player. :lol:

You lot never learn.

I think my boss is a right cock, but it doesn't stop me from turning up and doing they job they're fucking paying me for.

You lot never learn.

Do you think its fine for him to refuse to play (if it is true)?

I think the club have been like a market trader all summer trying to get rid of him and I think they create a smear campaign whenever a player leaves to make them look hard done to.

Anyone see the "I didn't say that, I said if we sell him" bit on SSN earlier? :lol:

He's been touting him to any cunt who'll listen all summer long ffs, pretending to suddenly play hard ball with him.

You lot never learn.

Do you think its fine for him to refuse to play (if it is true)?

I think the club have been like a market trader all summer trying to get rid of him and I think they create a smear campaign whenever a player leaves to make them look hard done to.

None if that would surprise me with this lot. It's got to the point where I've come to the conclusion that I just don't go, it's the one way I feel I ca exercise my right.

A lot of this is down to Pardew trying to flog him every week in the media imo, Cabaye's probably thinking well why should I f***ing play for you, ya bellend.

Because there's such a thing as a contract? :lol:

You lot never learn.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 36s

It is understood it is Cabaye refused to play for #nufc today

Retweeted by Shooter McGavin

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

BBC Sport ‏@

A lot of this is down to Pardew trying to flog him every week in the media imo, Cabaye's probably thinking well why should I f***ing play for you, ya bellend.

Because there's such a thing as a contract? :lol:

Yeah but you know what it's like these days, contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on now.

A lot of this is down to Pardew trying to flog him every week in the media imo, Cabaye's probably thinking well why should I fucking play for you, ya bellend.

Pardew is doing what he is told to do

It's time people stopped thinking of players as 'heroes'. They are employees. 99.99% of them would leave for more money, a club playing in Europe, a club in a country/part of a country they'd like to live, etc.

Nobody sang "Don't sell Cabaye" today at the match. With hindsight it's a shame we didn't sell him before the start of last season going by how he performed last season.

A lot of this is down to Pardew trying to flog him every week in the media imo, Cabaye's probably thinking well why should I fucking play for you, ya bellend.

Pardew is doing what he is told to do

What's your point? That Pardew is merely an innocent bystander in all of this? He knows the score, the bent cunt.

If true refusing to play is a fucking disgrace, it's like a fart in the face to all of the supporters who have backed him since he came (despite being pretty poor last season).

He seems like a precious fucker anyway, wasn't his head "in the wrong place" last year at some point?