Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

In a few minutes, there will be a report of Cabaye on Canal +, surely will be talking about his new life in NUFC...

Wasn't there some French journalists at the training ground the other week and he would only talk to them in English?

People go on about him going missing.

Are they literally fucking blind? He's fucking everywhere on the pitch, constantly making himself available.

He's on record as being one of the busiest midfielder in the league right now, I think he came 2nd (with tiote 3rd) in the latest statistics.

Ignore muppets who say such things, they're simply not watching his game.

Thought he was a bit in and out today, but given his international efforts and the knock he took I can forgive him. Still had a decent game and the partnership with Tiote is looking better every time. First couple of corners were shocking mind.

Thought he was a bit in and out today, but given his international efforts and the knock he took I can forgive him. Still had a decent game and the partnership with Tiote is looking better every time. First couple of corners were shocking mind.

Not sure about the corners. Think the near post routine is something we've worked on but it makes them look rubbish because you're more oftenthan not going to hit the first man (rather than score ie Ba vs Wolves).

Deserves a lot of praise. People go on about him going missing. But fucking hell, he doesn't need to appear if he just keeps spreading those balls around. Class.

:thup: He's great off the ball, imo.