Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Eurosport.com EN ‏@EurosportCom_EN 4m

RUMOUR: Eurosport France tells us PSG are keen on Yohan Cabye and the player would like a move but talk of an agreed fee is inaccurate.

Retweeted by Colin

Expand

Must be true then

:lol:

You would think we would be inviting a bigger bid from Manure who A. Paid £27.5 m for an inferior player and B. Need someone like Cabaye. Can certainly see brinkmanship galore from Ashley if he thinks he can get more money.

Ashley is waiting for the work experience boy to get in tomorrow so he can update SD.com.

I think IF PSG do make a real offer Man Ure may bid too but Cbs wants to go to PSG so I think that will be the only deal.

Its a good fee but more importantly for Ashley a huge profit, its his vision working perfectly.

We are no longer a football club we are a footballer farm

It's probably the worst time in Cabaye's recent career for us to be selling him. There were many months on this forum where most people would happily have waved him goodbye.

What, when, last summer?

Far from chuffed now obviously, but I for one would have been less happy seeing him go to Arsenal for £10m than overseas in this rumoured deal tbh.

Guest bimpy474

I think IF PSG do make a real offer Man Ure may bid too but Cbs wants to go to PSG so I think that will be the only deal.

Its a good fee but more importantly for Ashley a huge profit, its his vision working perfectly.

Yep, i think i read Cabaye likes Blanc a lot, obviously from the National team. Champions League, Blanc, playing in Paris. Not a lot wrong with him wanting to go. It's more what we do to replace him, or not.

As I said in the Mike Ashley thread it's exactly the reason we have nothing to look forward to. Any forward thinking club would be buying players to say to Cabaye this is the reason you don't have to leave as we are on the up and you can play a big part of it. But no fact cockney cunt thinks sell for 26 buy 12 = 14 million profit - nothing will change for years until this cancer is cut away.

Oh for fucks sake. :lol:

As I said in the Mike Ashley thread it's exactly the reason we have nothing to look forward to. Any forward thinking club would be buying players to say to Cabaye this is the reason you don't have to leave as we are on the up and you can play a big part of it. But no fact cockney c*** thinks sell for 26 buy 12 = 14 million profit - nothing will change for years until this cancer is cut away.

Like Everton selling Fellaini for £27m and getting McCarthy for half of that I suppose.

As I said in the Mike Ashley thread it's exactly the reason we have nothing to look forward to. Any forward thinking club would be buying players to say to Cabaye this is the reason you don't have to leave as we are on the up and you can play a big part of it. But no fact cockney c*** thinks sell for 26 buy 12 = 14 million profit - nothing will change for years until this cancer is cut away.

Like Everton selling Fellaini for £27m and getting McCarthy for half of that I suppose.

Difference being Fellaini isn't actually that good. They've arguably signed the better player. Everton are skint too.

Oh for fucks sake. :lol:

:D

Thought it was apt buy em in cheap put them in the EPL shop window and hope the do well enough we can send them to auction.

Ashley must wank over a photo of Carr every night

The big reason Everton are where they are is not McCarthy but Lukaku and Barry or did you forget they signed them also even if it was just on loan. You just stay in you secluded little shed and wank off over Ashley as he continues on.

As I said in the Mike Ashley thread it's exactly the reason we have nothing to look forward to.

Where do you suppose we progress to? Regular Champs League is out of the question unless we're bought out by rich Arabs (Financial Fair Play could of course crush that too). The Europa League is piece of sh*t, and any player of true class wouldn't care to be involved. What's that leave? The FA Cup and League Cup?! The reality is, unless you're in the Champs League, you can't expect to hold onto these sort of players.

Can we have a new owner, please? :weep:

Unless a new owner was an Arab multi-billionare, would a new owner really make a difference? The sums needed to repeatedly break into the top four are now vast, and the second tier of Europe is an utter joke. It's only natural any top class play aspires to play in a Champs League club. That's where the money and prestige is.

Yes. We already have a very competitive starting XI with a few players backing those up. Wouldn't take a massive amount of money to have us challenging the top 6 every season. The amount of ambition there at the moment is pathetic, we'd have more chance keeping hold of the likes of Cabaye if we showed even just a little bit of ambition to try and get into the CL. A new manager would be a good place to start once a new owner was in place too.

Top 5  :knuppel2:

As I said in the Mike Ashley thread it's exactly the reason we have nothing to look forward to.

Where do you suppose we progress to? Regular Champs League is out of the question unless we're bought out by rich Arabs (Financial Fair Play could of course crush that too). The Europa League is piece of sh*t, and any player of true class wouldn't care to be involved. What's that leave? The FA Cup and League Cup?! The reality is, unless you're in the Champs League, you can't expect to hold onto these sort of players.

There is that new incentive of the Europa League winners qualifying for the Champions League...

The big reason Everton are where they are is not McCarthy but Lukaku and Barry or did you forget they signed them also even if it was just on loan. You just stay in you secluded little shed and w*** off over Ashley as he continues on.

Two loan signings. If we sold Cabaye for £27m, got Cabella and two loans, I bet you'd be unhappy. Fuck all to do with Ashley this.

:jesuswept:

As I said in the Mike Ashley thread it's exactly the reason we have nothing to look forward to. Any forward thinking club would be buying players to say to Cabaye this is the reason you don't have to leave as we are on the up and you can play a big part of it. But no fact cockney cunt thinks sell for 26 buy 12 = 14 million profit - nothing will change for years until this cancer is cut away.

We won't get Cabella for 12m Euro's like, more like 15m maybe.

You know, a lot of people have been saying for a while that we'll obviously sell Cabaye and not spend on a replacement, maybe get someone on the cheap eventually after struggling along without him.  Instead we're apparently going to bring in a quality young attacking midfielder to replace him for 15m before we even let Cabaye go.  Surely if that's the case you'd think people would at least see something positive in that?

Guest bimpy474

We wouldn't need a silly amount of arabic money to have a chance of reaching the CL, but some ambition at least.

Funnily enough probably the £20m a season for transfers Ashely said he was prepared to put in when he first arrived.

Guest bimpy474

We wouldn't need a silly amount of arabic money to have a chance of reaching the CL, but some ambition at least.

theres allways the Fa cup

At least try not to make it obvious :lol: