Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Yep, discuss it with PSG and get an agreement that they will pay twice what it costs us for Cabella or they can get fucked.  They can even wait while we tell Kinnear to get ready to be on the verge of phoning them for a quote if they like :lol:

Yep, discuss it with PSG and get an agreement that they will pay twice what it costs us for Cabella or they can get fucked.  They can even wait while we tell Kinnear to get ready to be on the verge of phoning them for a quote if they like :lol:

This is my hope, Ashley won't budge on price so we can only hope PSG's valuation is way off and they do not reach an agreement.

Yo can then drag us into a CL spot then sign a new contract :D

Watching Pards presser on NUFCV and he does make it clear this has f*** all to do with him and he has no say on keeping him.

Asked if he is confident he has enough in house to cope if Cabaye leaves "NO we need to bring somebody in" but get the feeling he doesn't think we will not this window.

No sympathy for him. He's an absolute tit.

PSG will sack Blanc and Cabaye will suffer accordingly.

Yup, Blanc has a huge man crush on the guy. This is all Blanc.

He will get canned, and whoever comes in next won't consider Cabaye glam enough.

He will subsequently be swallowed up by a plethora of fancy, big name midfielders that are the latest in things.

These Arab owners are jokers man.

He will get canned, and whoever comes in next won't consider Cabaye glam enough.

He will subsequently be swallowed up by a plethora of fancy, big name midfielders that are the latest in things.

They are a joke but I am not sure they are joke enough to spend what Blanc would spend to sign Cabaye.

If they want him badly, they'll pay what we ask for him. I think our reported valuation is a fair one. If they don't meet that, then I think Cabaye should question himself what kind of a role they see for him going forward.

He seemed proud that the new role he has given Cabaye this season has improved him and built his confidence but the little grin came when he said how it has even increased his value.

The new role was the one you should have given him in the first place you incompetent pleb.

If they want him badly, they'll pay what we ask for him. I think our reported valuation is a fair one. If they don't meet that, then I think Cabaye should question himself what kind of a role they see for him going forward.

Pretty much. Considering money is no object for them it comes across that the owners are not that fussed about Cabaye but Blanc is really pushing for it. They only want to get him on their terms. If they were that keen they'd pay our asking price with the spare change they found down the sofa.

They are a joke but I am not sure they are joke enough to spend what Blanc would spend to sign Cabaye.

Are you kidding? We'll probably end up getting Cabaye back on loan next summer, after they've splurged on Pogba or some other person. They're nuts!

He seemed proud that the new role he has given Cabaye this season has improved him and built his confidence but the little grin came when he said how it has even increased his value.

The new role was the one you should have given him in the first place you incompetent pleb.

Harsh on Skirge.

This is the only hope we have as fans is that Ashley valuation and cuntish ways means no one will pay what they see as over the top for Cabaye. Also Blanc won't be involved in negotiations so him not being there to push the issue helps us.

Harsh on Skirge.

I knew I should have put (Pards) in brackets. FWIW I have no knowledge of Skirge's levels of competence so that does not apply to him. Hopefully.

Harsh on Skirge.

:lol: even more so when for me he should be deeper in CM and not a number 10 role.

:D

Harsh on Skirge.

:lol: even more so when for me he should be deeper in CM and not a number 10 role.

:D

I agree, think this new position is a bit forced rather than where Cabaye should really be playing.

Guest bimpy474

I for one would be honoured to see him line up for United.

Even though I know you're joking you cannot imagine how much this has wound me up. Well played.

Dickhead

:aww:

On the Man Utd official website they had the U18's game played Saturday listed as

United 1 v Newcastle 2. What cunts :lol: