Twitter nonsense

Thespence

42 minutes ago, gdm said:

I don’t mind him but everything about him is so awkward. It’s just cringe x 100.  True Geordie had something about him and moulded it in to a successful channel. Good luck to him tho it’s not something I could do. 

I'm not a fan of him or True Geordie,

Tbh, I did one time love True Geordie but mostly for his rants, and his Fifa videos at times were hysterical. I totally get why Adam is cringe, its because it's all so untidy, it's like a pal holds up a mobile and shouts were live. The thing with him waiting at the training ground etc, that stuff just screams he's an obsessive fan, he doesn't strike me as a confident lad, but he doesn't appear to be bothered, because his fairytale is being a fan and getting as close to the players and anything Nufc related as he possibly can. 

There's a naivety about him, maybe that's why some assume he's lacking mentally?

I don't watch his stuff, and like I said, perhaps because I hear this daily, " Dad can i make Roblox videos " etc from mine, it makes me not hate on him, because I can only see mine doing similar when I stop saying no to them and they just do things out of my control. ??

True Geordie literally just used to performatively scream opening FIFA packs. It was cringey as out but he obviously knew it was getting him hits and allowed him to build up his 'brand'.

It will be the same with Adam P. He edits his videos I assume, he chooses to keep in all of the obvious 'mistakes'. I mean he obviously never went to get a meal deal from Boots and ended up just buying three bags of apple slices because that's what he actually wanted :lol:. It's a bit.

It probably started out with him just being naturally awkward, and then he'll have leaned into it. At this point he'll be fully aware of what's going on. 

7 hours ago, SAK said:

Man City related but it’s Twitter nonsense.

That made me laugh out loud. “You’re a tremendous Nordic meat shield. Have at it!” 

“If I may be so bold? You have the poise of an apex predator but the eyes of a woodland creature.”

[emoji38]

24 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

That made me laugh out loud. “You’re a tremendous Nordic meat shield. Have at it!” 

“If I may be so bold? You have the poise of an apex predator but the eyes of a woodland creature.”

[emoji38]

Haaland with zero humour! Ake was loving it. Doubt Grealish could say the word symmetrical, let alone understand what it means.

8 hours ago, SAK said:

Man City related but it’s Twitter nonsense.

That's brilliant!!!   Can I just say though what a bunch of miserable kunts those players are!!   It's what ma lad used to look like first day back at school after the  summer hols.  

Some red hot takes on Twitter this evening, highlights include: 

This is no better than the Ashley era.

We'll fight relegation again this season.

Bruno will leave in 12 months.

Not signing a winger before Forest would be CATASTROPHIC (Burnsie).

Good to see that we're all staying cool, calm and collected with six weeks of the transfer window left.

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Good to see that we're all staying cool, calm and collected with six weeks of the transfer window left.

:facepalm:

Embarrassing that.

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Most of it was sarcasm, losing a friendly then posting Howe out, was hardly real.

There are some proper numptys that genuinely do think like this though unfortunately.

I remember early Howe, plenty saying he was a terrible appointment, some will still stand by that, if like all managers he has a dip at some point. 

16 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Most of it was sarcasm, losing a friendly then posting Howe out, was hardly real.

There are some proper numptys that genuinely do think like this though unfortunately.

I remember early Howe, plenty saying he was a terrible appointment, some will still stand by that, if like all managers he has a dip at some point. 

Its been simmering over there for a few days and transfer based frustrations have spilled over. Obviously there's a sprinkling of WUMery and some taking the piss, but social media football fans are unhinged.