Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest sicko2ndbest

Agent has spoken

Man utd stories true!

Any need? Mods?

Stop being a silly c*** man. Blood pressure is already high.

Should be interesting if we get a 'concrete' offer in for him, think it will take all of half a second before he's off elsewhere (Manu, psg etc)

I don't blame him either, before the season started about 1% of toon fans thought he'd be good enough to be a first team player for us, things change quickly.

Guest johnson293

I'm still convinced it's not a simple 'pay £7m and you have him' clause. There is no way we would agree to that.

Aye, hopefully it isn't as simple as 'meeting x amount', and there are other criteria that would need to be met (circumstances around our league position, or such like), as alluded to by the agent....

However, while Doorn confirmed the existence of the buyout clause he said activating it was much more complicated than recent media reports have suggested.

Players have to be pretty thick not to realise their agents are only trying to move them for the agents' financial benefit. Their own finances and career is just a by-product.

Footballers thick? Na.

BPLTransferNews BPLTransferNews

On Ba, i'm told i read in the local newspaper that the package for him would cost upwards of 20M and all clubs are put off at that, especially with his knee #NUFC

11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

BPLTransferNews BPLTransferNews

On Ba, i'm told i read in the local newspaper that the package for him would cost upwards of 20M and all clubs are put off at that, especially with his knee #NUFC

11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

can only hope this is right. i guess this will include transfer fee, signing on fee and agent/s fee and any other fee they can scrape out of the deal

Right. Glad that bollocks is over. Now can we go back to concentrating on what this transfer window is really about please? Selling Tiote, Krul, Colo and Cabaye... GOSH.

Exactly. Ba's been stealing Tiote's thunder all window so far.

Buy world class striker with dodgy knee for free. Watch him play every game and be unsellable due to said knee. It's like Ashley hacked football.

Pardew says to him at half-time: "great goal first-half, keep it up.. just do me a favour, could you hold your knee every now and again, second half? The strawberry syrup guy says he won't deliver today unless you do... "