Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Between them, Demba Ba (40%) & Leon Best (30%) have converted 35% of their shots in to goals (7/20) in the PL this term. PL average is 12.3% :smug:

:smug: indeed.

They've both missed some decent chances too - we must be creating some clear cut chances from midfield

Indeed SteveMc, against Blackburn, Best was particularly guilty of poor finishing (still had a great game) but I still have confidence in the lad to get us goals (for the time being anyway).

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Hearing that Demba Ba is also fit and well and ready for game with #thfc

Fooking hell, 3 bits of good news I've just read in the last 10 minutes  :banana2:

What the fuck is going on? :lol:

Quotes from Senegal manager saying he had a knee problem at start of season caused by a synthetic pitch. Didn't play for Senegal due to a hard pitch. Therefore we may miss him for a few games if winter is hard.

Quotes from Senegal manager saying he had a knee problem at start of season caused by a synthetic pitch. Didn't play for Senegal due to a hard pitch. Therefore we may miss him for a few games if winter is hard.

I admire the logic but bloody hell :lol:

I admire the logic but bloody hell :lol:

All pitches in PL have undersoil heating, no?

As well as our training pitches.