Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest Tyson

His suspect knee and question mark hanging over his durablity is a concern, when talking about the wear & tear associated with physical demands of his work mule position in the hoof-ball gameplan.

I said it in November and got abuse from all sides: he needs someone to do the donkey work for him to be effective within our current setup.

If we want him to do well alongside Cisse we'll need to invest quite heavily in the midfield come the summer.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I agree he has to be the deeper striker but it seems we go a bit extreme with him at times. He's not a central midfielder.

Guest neesy111

I said it in November and got abuse from all sides: he needs someone to do the donkey work for him to be effective within our current setup.

If we want him to do well alongside Cisse we'll need to invest quite heavily in the midfield come the summer.

Guest neesy111

He's feeding literally off scraps at the moment, I believe he is trying but when you have little service then you can't expect to him to come up with creating lots of chances out of nothing.