Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

:D

I feel bad for him. :blush:

Yeah, he looked all frustrated against Norwich. Poor fella :(

Teams know how lethal he is so he's been getting crowded a bit I've thought. Cissé will start to get crowded out, then Ba will strike again. It's a lovely cycle (this is the totally inaccurate vision in my head).

Should have made some special edition bottles with his face and signature on them! Would definitely have got one of those :lol:

... like when they made these:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01840/shearer-brown-ale_1840690i.jpg

:lol: 'Limited number' = extortionate pricing

But..its the magic syrup that makes you score goals  :frantic:

After weeks of searching, we have finally tracked down a limited amount of the fruity syrup, and after having the bottles sent over from the South of France

You could just imagine a group of guys in NUFC training gear climbing up a mountain in south France before one of them points and goes "We've finally made it" before pointing at a Charile and the chocolate factory style building.

You could just imagine a group of guys in NUFC training gear climbing up a mountain in south France before one of them points and goes "We've finally made it" before pointing at a Charile and the chocolate factory style building.

This has more potential than that shitty crossbar challenge car advert.