Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Aye, front 3 rotation is a brilliant option to have, my favourite recent example would be Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo the season Man Utd beat Chelsea in the Champs League final, all three would take up central roles during games.

Messi, Eto'o and Henry wasnt too shabby either  :smug:

Jealousy?? It's not women's football we're talking about here. If Ba was really upset at Cissé getting the goals then it would be really childish of him. But Ba is a mature and humble bloke by listening to a good few interviews of his so no problem.

Ah yes, because only women feel jealousy.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Jealousy?? It's not women's football we're talking about here. If Ba was really upset at Cissé getting the goals then it would be really childish of him. But Ba is a mature and humble bloke by listening to a good few interviews of his so no problem.

It was a joke, calm down.

Don't forget this is from the bloke who reckons Ben Arfa is hated within the club. Aye right, whatever.

Ben Arfa hated? Sicko does have some unusual shouts. I remember a time when he told everyone on the board he knew more about how football works than the majority on here. Didn't go down well, guess he'll always be second best

It was a joke, calm down.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxevxdVjxX1qktszu.gif

Cisse and Ba switched multiple times throughout the game, too. So it's not like he's just been hauled out wide and will be given no chance to score.

I think as the front three all become accustomed to each other non of them will have a set rigid position within that front three, instead we'll see them fluidly interchanging positions throughout the match.

Yep. they changed positions more often in the Brom game as there was more space when counter attacking, whereas the nature of the game vs liverpool meant we had to hold our defensive shape a bit more, especially Ba with Jonas getting run ragged. Think the front 3 is still a bit of a work in progress at the minute, but the signs are incredibly positive - all three will get goals for one thing.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Apparently AP said at a talk in last night that Demba has had his head turned by bigger clubs??

Honestly man, there's no way Pardew would say he's had his head turned at a talk-in. He might say it in the eventuality that Ba did end up going but only after the event. There is zero chance he said that at a talk-in while Ba is still our player

Yet another talk-in, only days after the last?

Also seems this guy was the only one there :lol:

It wasn't even him, it was his mates 'apparently' :lol: Searched the net and can see no evidence that there was a talk-in last night.

Well I was at a talk in and Alan Pardew told me Demba loves the club and is really excited at the prospect of developing a strike partnership over the next few years with his international team mate and friend.

Well I was at a talk in and Alan Pardew told me Demba loves the club and is really excited at the prospect of developing a strike partnership over the next few years with his international team mate and friend.

But the jealousy will get to him man. He was GREEN with envy on Sunday at his mate stealing all the limelight by having the audacity to score twice.

Well I was at a talk in and Alan Pardew told me Demba loves the club and is really excited at the prospect of developing a strike partnership over the next few years with his international team mate and fellow DeeJay.

FYP

Guest sicko2ndbest

2+2=5... Usual chinese whispers...

Weird, especially considering the person who posted it on here. :rolleyes:

:iamwithstupid: