Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Wow. Henderson as Gerrard's replacement. :lol:

:lol:

It's how Gerrard sees him anyway. 

You're in for one hell of a shock.

No, I'm really not.  Gerrard is a one off. 

We never adequately replaced Graham Souness when he left but it didn't hold us back.

You were the best team in the country when that happened with other great players, you're not that club anymore.

We never adequately replaced Graham Souness when he left but it didn't hold us back.

So basically you're replacing the irreplaceable with the incapable. Smooth. :lol:

Also £20m is a hell of a lot to be wasting on a player who you're essentially crossing your fingers for and hoping for the best, saying if he doesn't come off "then there are a few youngsters who'll also be ready by then." Seriously? If we spent £20m on a young player the very least I'd expect is a player who's currently very capable and who has the potential to be world class, not someone who may or may not be better than kids who are already at the club.

Henderson reminds me a bit of Carrick, the way he passes the ball and how he moves. He deffo dissapears in games and is no use against a strong "in yer face" midfield. He's 50/50 for me, a huge gamble IMO, but I'm not Kenny Dalgleish either so... Fingers crossed that both Carrol and Henderson are really just one season wonders and they fail miserably...moaahhh mooaahh mooaahh!!

If i was a Liverpool fan and watched the under 21 championships...i'd be a very worried man having watched a new 20 million signing not even compete in the centre midfield at that sort of level then be replaced in a must win game after 60 minutes!

The new Steven Gerrard...  :iamatwat:

If i was a Liverpool fan and watched the under 21 championships...i'd be a very worried man having watched a new 20 million signing not even compete in the centre midfield at that sort of level then be replaced in a must win game after 60 minutes!

The half time analysis against the Czech was fucking amazing :lol: They showed him recieving the ball out of defence and laying it off simply to a more advanced player twice, then showed him attempt a more impressive pass, only for it to be nowhere near a single England player. Just summed up the hilarity of this £20m pricetag. :lol:

The half time analysis against the Czech was f***ing amazing :lol: They showed him recieving the ball out of defence and laying it off simply to a more advanced player twice, then showed him attempt a more impressive pass, only for it to be nowhere near a single England player. Just summed up the hilarity of this £20m pricetag. :lol:

Yeah that was all comedy gold!  :laugh:

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: