Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Very quiet game before the injury aswell. Not sure wide right is an ideal position for him long term. We switched jonas to the right when sammy came on so not sure why we couldn't do that for sylvain.

Shame it happened when it did aswell as he was about to burst through the middle which he hadn't really had much chance to do during the game. Hope it's not bad thought especially with Obertan injured aswell. Did look like it happened just before he was fouled.

Guest Wally_McFool

Hate international breaks normally but with Marveaux, Cabaye, Tiote and Obertan all knackered, next weeks rest will go down well with me.

Unlucky on the lad, had an ok game. Nothing spectacular but tried when he could.

If he and Obertan are out I hope to see

Tiote

Cabaye    Guthrie

HBA/BA  Best      Jonas/Ba

Need to pack that midfield. Jonas would help defensively, but there's no point in going to Manchester and play negative as you'll only lose. With BenArfa-Best-Ba i can see us maybe getting  a goal or so and surprising them.

Guest Dontooner

As i said before he is never a right sided midfielder, watched him in his years in France, never played well on the right when he was deployed there.

Shame he got a injury when it is finally time for him to assert himself in the team. Hope it is a minor injury

I was a tad disappointed in him yesterday. He just didn't seem to get involved a great deal. Having said that, he's obviously got more to offer and hopefully well see him fit and back for the Man City game.

Thought he did alright, needs to learn to use his right foot though.  Looks after the ball better than Obertan, not as quick or skillful, but hardly slow either. 

Doesn't sound good for the City game, as others have said, just hope it isn't related to previous injuries.

Thought he did alright, needs to learn to use his right foot though.  Looks after the ball better than Obertan, not as quick or skillful, but hardly slow either. 

Doesn't sound good for the City game, as others have said, just hope it isn't related to previous injuries.

Put in a decent cross with his right foot