Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest icemanblue

Physio room has his injury down as Gilmores groin, whatever that is.

Not pretty. Cross between a hernia and a tear. It won't heal by itself and requires surgery.

Not pretty. Cross between a hernia and a tear. It won't heal by itself and requires surgery.

They also have Cabaye and Best having the same tbf.

Guest icemanblue

They also have Cabaye and Best having the same tbf.

Yeah? They mention anything about needing someone to pop round and finger their groins? Just to make sure, you know.

It's a shame for the lad. Just when he was given his chance, this happens. Thanks a lot Heitinga you prick.

I could be flat out wrong here but it did look to me in the highlights that he pulled it in the run to get to the ball and not in the actual challenge.

It's a shame for the lad. Just when he was given his chance, this happens. Thanks a lot Heitinga you prick.

I could be flat out wrong here but it did look to me in the highlights that he pulled it in the run to get to the ball and not in the actual challenge.

Probably, I could be wrong too. I'll have to see the incident again.

That's what I thought.

I wonder why he hasn't gone in for surgery then? There must still be some prospect that he won't need it in the immediate future in any case otherwise why hang on? In any case from what I have seen of him you can understand why we took a punt on him, he looks a quality player.

I wonder why he hasn't gone in for surgery then? There must still be some prospect that he won't need it in the immediate future in any case otherwise why hang on? In any case from what I have seen of him you can understand why we took a punt on him, he looks a quality player.

Like Dave said, they have Cabaye and Best down with the same thing, and Cabaye just played 90 minutes. Probably not accurate.