Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I've said that I rate him and he's going to be a great player. I just see his weaknesses as being exactly what a lot of people said were his strengths, namely his physical strength and his passing.

Fair enough, apologies, it was only the apparent lack of acknowledgement of the context that I thought was unfair. I don't think because he's been very iffy in possession at times that's completely indicative of his overall ability on the ball, it's just a matter of getting used to the different factors that come in this league. I've certainly been surprised at how sloppy he's been at times but I'm sure once he gets his head round it that it will improve, we'll just have to see.

I think Yanga Mbiwa's decision making is his main problem but i expected that when he joined tbh.

Very rare for a 23 year old CB to be immaculate in his decision making, especially while getting used to a new league and language.

I think a big thing for MYM has been this is his first move. He was very comfortable at Montpellier having played there for so long and now he's been completely shifted out of his comfort zone into unknown territory. I think it was against Fulham where he smacked the ball up the pitch to nobody when he had ample time to just pass it, he just seems nervy.

I think Yanga Mbiwa's decision making is his main problem but i expected that when he joined tbh.

Very rare for a 23 year old CB to be immaculate in his decision making, especially while getting used to a new league and language.

It takes at least a season I reckons.

I've said that I rate him and he's going to be a great player. I just see his weaknesses as being exactly what a lot of people said were his strengths, namely his physical strength and his passing.

Is be going to be as good as Gosling's going to be? Just so i have some sort of measure.

Both are going to be far better than your favourite, that's for sure.

HBA for me. I doubt you'll be right about that. Wrong Again Ronnie is a good moniker. W.A.R.

I think a big thing for MYM has been this is his first move. He was very comfortable at Montpellier having played there for so long and now he's been completely shifted out of his comfort zone into unknown territory. I think it was against Fulham where he smacked the ball up the pitch to nobody when he had ample time to just pass it, he just seems nervy.

I'm sure he'll adapt fairly quickly. All his highlights are full of fantastic reading of the game, great interceptions etc. Been a bit tough for him this season, but no doubt he'll be class for us.

this man is a f***ing God.

Absolute beast for us. Very sad day if we let him leave in the summer. True legend here and I thank him for his professionalism (for the most part) in sticking around. Absolutely pivotal today and against West Ham.