Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

The second wasn't Taylor's fault really. You can't expect him to expect Coloccini to make such a bad error.

It was both their faults - they were too far apart and Taylor played too high up - perfect for Bale to run inbetween.

Colo is the best player in the world. How the f*** can you say that anything is his fault.

Not at all. Just your use of hyperbole means people won't take you seriously, and rightly so. :thup:

I haven´t say anything wrong. But I´m starting to get pissed off that you can´t say anything at this place that isn´t the agenda.

Yep time to start planning for the future

Hopefully he and Mapou will get the start for the Europa match and we get to see them begin to gel.

Play Mapou and Saylor together if we are looking long-term.

Not a dig at Colo or Saylor - but I'm sort of fed up with these breakdowns and also getting battered for pace.  Hopefully Mapou continues his upward trend and we see him flourish here. That's more what i am inferring.

Agree if Colo goes then Id like to see Saylor and Mapou begin to gel.

Not a dig at Colo or Saylor - but I'm sort of fed up with these breakdowns and also getting battered for pace.  Hopefully Mapou continues his upward trend and we see him flourish here. That's more what i am inferring.

Agree if Colo goes then Id like to see Saylor and Mapou begin to gel.

Desperately need some pace in the back line so hopefully MYM plays in EL and impresses and starts against Southampton.

I don't think the 2nd goal happens if he was playing, too easy to counter us with such a slow back line.

Defensively I thought he looked like the Coloccini of season 1 today. Coming out too quickly, getting caught out of position, absolutely done for pace. Personally thought he was largely responsible for both goals.

He had a really good game overall. About time for fans to start hating on him in anticipation of him leaving in the summer though :lol: :razz:

I hope that's sarcastic, like. If you can be at fault for 2 goals and still have a really good game overall, Titus Bramble would be winning trophies.

He had a really good game overall. About time for fans to start hating on him in anticipation of him leaving in the summer though :lol: :razz:

I hope that's sarcastic, like. If you can be at fault for 2 goals and still have a really good game overall, Titus Bramble would be winning trophies.

Why mention Titus?

For me Colo's game is about reading the game so much better than anyone else. He's been caught out way too many times this season for me which shows. He can cruise through a game doing the simple things but the challenge is always to outsmart and I haven't seen that for a a little while.

We have the 90% Colo and we really do need the 100% Colo back.

In all the clamour for m'biwa to be given a start, maybe saylor shouldn't be the one dropped.

I think Colo could certainly do with some time out as he's cost us quite a few goals over the last couple of months.