Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

sounds like Pardew's done his bit, credit where it's due

All accounts suggest he's pretty brilliant with the players behind the scenes. Easy to doubt it when we're losing obviously.

I pretty much just posted this for you, should have been a PM really  :lol:

Wonder how his close pal Martin Hardy will try and spin this tonight?

He will be devastated he hasn't left and looking like he won't quit football. Guess well just have to wait till the summer to see the cunt try and stir things again.

Did Martin Hardy shit on yer nan, or something? :lol:

No, he shit on newcastle fans stirring this as much as he could.

You're not his lover are you?  :lol:

He's in Stockholm :smitten:

:rose:

Going to the game on Wednesday.  :aww:

Jealous. Completely sold out now, really wish I had got my self a ticket. Have you been to Friends before?

No I haven't, really looking forward to seeing it. And Colo. And Messi. And Zlatan. How about yourself? AIK to play there from June..?

High expectations, a proper stadium and match day experience is long overdue in this country, the derbies between DIF and AIK are the only ones remotely enjoyable otherwise.

Jealous. Completely sold out now, really wish I had got my self a ticket. Have you been to Friends before?

No I haven't, really looking forward to seeing it. And Colo. And Messi. And Zlatan. How about yourself? AIK to play there from June..?

High expectations, a proper stadium and match day experience is long overdue in this country, the derbies between DIF and AIK are the only ones remotely enjoyable otherwise.

No, I haven't been yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. Was absolutely sick of going to Råsunda last season, almost to the point where I couldn't be bothered going to some games (I still went, mind). Going to be so great being able to get a proper beer at half time and to not freeze to death during the early and later parts of the season :) How can you have missed that we've played our last game at Råsunda? It was all over the media towards the end of the campaign, I bet even people that don't know a thing about football here knows that :lol:

No, I haven't been yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. Was absolutely sick of going to Råsunda last season, almost to the point where I couldn't be bothered going to some games (I still went, mind). Going to be so great being able to get a proper beer at half time and to not freeze to death during the early and later parts of the season :) How can you have missed that we've played our last game at Råsunda? It was all over the media towards the end of the campaign, I bet even people that don't know a thing about football here knows that :lol:

Råsunda was the least inspiring stadium in Europe, I actually knew that. Was thinking about Djurgården (I'm supposedly supporting them) moving to Tele2.

I'm ashamed of how little attention I pay to Swedish football. I try so hard every year but my attention just fades away after three games when Gefle have beaten everyone 1-0. Hopefully the reasonable success you lot and Helsingborg had in Europe instigates some sort of resurrection. You could have done with Bangura back mind.

Råsunda was the least inspiring stadium in Europe, I actually knew that. Was thinking about Djurgården (I'm supposedly supporting them) moving to Tele2.

I'm ashamed of how little attention I pay to Swedish football. I try so hard every year but my attention just fades away after three games when Gefle have beaten everyone 1-0. Hopefully the reasonable success you lot and Helsingborg had in Europe instigates some sort of resurrection. You could have done with Bangura back mind.

Yeah, Råsunda was horrible. No atmosphere, grey, boring, ugly. Being from Solna, I'm well happy that we're finally getting rid of it.

I'm the same as you with Swedish football really. I support AIK and go and see them, but I don't watch anything else.

EDIT: Sorry for going off topic here, lads.

Yeah, Råsunda was horrible. No atmosphere, grey, boring, ugly. Being from Solna, I'm well happy that we're finally getting rid of it.

I'm the same as you with Swedish football really. I support AIK and go and see them, but I don't watch anything else.

EDIT: Sorry for going off topic here, lads.

:huff: