Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Thought a straight red was harsh.

Still a completely stupid challenge though, and given our predicament in terms of players available, quite a cowardly and selfish act.

Maybe he was desperate to miss out on the derby. Hard to really care though.

I thought it was harsh as well, Gibson and someone else haranguing the ref immediately didn't help.

Absolute disgrace of a footballer and even worse as a captain . Championship player at best it's no co incidence that his best season for us was in that league

I hope this prick never plays for us again. He knew and shit himself that he'd have to play against Defoe as his record against him isn't great

It's such a disgrace that Williamson is our only CB...a guy who's terrified of the ball

This thread makes me desperately sad like.

Hopefully this is his last season as he's declined horrifically, but a bizzare level of abuse for a player who has delivered more times than any other over the course of the last 5 years or so.

Hopefully this is his last season as he's declined horrifically, but a bizzare level of abuse for a player who has delivered more times than any other over the course of the last 5 years or so.

:thup: He is now poor but he hasn't always been. The abuse is uncalled for in my opinion. Still think he is our best centre half because we are so weak in that area.

Absolute disgrace of a footballer and even worse as a captain . Championship player at best it's no co incidence that his best season for us was in that league

I hope this prick never plays for us again. He knew and shit himself that he'd have to play against Defoe as his record against him isn't great

It's such a disgrace that Williamson is our only CB...a guy who's terrified of the ball

That bit is just wrong.

Nothing we didn't know. Shithouse fairy coward.

It's true. You could see it coming as well, he had already gone in for a couple of his trademark ridiculous lunges on Lukaku earlier in the game.

Just saw the game, never a red, terrible decision by the ref, everton players reaction got him sent off for what was at most a yellow. Now we are really fucked in defence, lol.

Aye he's a dirty one when he can't compete, which is a regular thing now.

He seems to always miss the derby too. Can't remember the last time he played in one.

Ironic really since probably his best ever game for us was the 1-1 at the SoL when Tiote was sent-off.

:thup: He is now poor but he hasn't always been. The abuse is uncalled for in my opinion. Still think he is our best centre half because we are so weak in that area.

Both. :sadnod: