Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

The same cabaye who cried when we wouldn't sell him to arsenal? Great leader. Although the only one I'd agree with you with.

Williamson ffs.

Williamson tells him what to do, man. As utterly shit as Mike Williamson is he's the only one who tries to take responsibility for organising the defence.

Cabaye, Debuchy, Williamson to name 3 all take/took more responsibility for leading the team. Off the top of my head, so I'm sure there's more.

He seemed to be organising the defence today and he played well and is one of the reasons that we won.  He's not the player he was but he is still capable of doing a good job like today, even if it was against a poor team.

We still looked shaky as fuck with long balls into the box. For two supposedly 'tall' defenders, we don't seem to win many headers, haven't for what seems like years. Colo's best defending is when he's on his ass, sliding around or blocking goalbound efforts.

We still looked shaky as fuck with long balls into the box. For two supposedly 'tall' defenders, we don't seem to win many headers, haven't for what seems like years. Colo's best defending is when he's on his ass, sliding around or blocking goalbound efforts.

Tall defenders?

For a CB Colo is a short arse.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought a straight red was harsh.

Still a completely stupid challenge though, and given our predicament in terms of players available, quite a cowardly and selfish act.

Maybe he was desperate to miss out on the derby. Hard to really care though.