The Life and Times of 'Entertaining' Mario Balotelli

Ketsbaia

I think he's false as santas whiskers personally. And although talented, not as good as he thinks he is or as others think he is. Ba and Cisse aree much better forwards.

21 year old taking a tournament by storm, nah people overrate him.

I'm pleased for him mainly because he gets a lot of flak and showed some real class on one of the biggest stages tonight.

When I said I didn't think he was up to much the other week I'd forgotten he was 21 until Sewelly pointed it out, it's easy to forget his age given that he's been around a few years and he's been generally hyped up and talked about so much.  21 is really young man, he's actually achieved a fair bit already for that age.

I'm pleased for him mainly because he gets a lot of flak and showed some real class on one of the biggest stages tonight.

When I said I didn't think he was up to much the other week I'd forgotten he was 21 until Sewelly pointed it out, it's easy to forget his age given that he's been around a few years and he's been generally hyped up and talked about so much.  21 is really young man, he's actually achieved a fair bit already for that age.

wow, me too

Guest nufcshirts

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tumblr_m6cohg9FuT1qa84kso1_500.jpg

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tUBzB.gif

You saw tonight the player he can be. There was none of his bullshit, he was 100% focused on winning the game and put in a tremendous performance.

Yup. He's always had the talent and now he's maturing. A lot of credit to Mancini so far. Scary thing is he could get a lot better.