QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

There seems to have been a host of games over the years where we've played newly promoted teams in August/September and often come unstuck. QPR will be up for this with a new owner and a raft of new signings. We'll do well to take a point but got a nagging feeling we'll lose 0-1.

Guest VaVaVoom

Our next 3 league games are all games we SHOULD be winning.

I dont buy into all this negativity thats flying around like.

End of the day we have got 7 points from 3 tough games without being spectacular. You have to remember we have a few players still gelling and finding their feet, each game brings more confidence and understanding.

Personally, lookin at the next 3...QPR away, Villa away and Blackburn at home i think another 7 points are in the offing.

Win, Draw, Win. Unbeaten into October. That would have us on 14 points, a third of whats expected for PL survival.

There seems to have been a host of games over the years where we've played newly promoted teams in August/September and often come unstuck. QPR will be up for this with a new owner and a raft of new signings. We'll do well to take a point but got a nagging feeling we'll lose 0-1.

A raft of shit signings IMO:

Kieron Dyer

Jay Bothroyd

Brian Murphy

Dudley Campbell

Bruno Perone

Luke Young

Armand Traore

Anton Ferdinand

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Tommaso Trani

Joey Barton

They're still going to be weak at the back and if we keep it tight as we have done I can see us winning this something like 2-1. The way the defence has looked in the first few games gives me confidence. They'll no doubt come at us but if we can ride that tide of "new signings" emotion then I can still see them coming unstuck at some point.

Obertan will start like, Pardew said he was going to be important away from home.

That doesn't mean he will start. It can mean that he will come on in the second half when everyone is tired and own.

Can see Barton wanting to prove a point tbh. Its one of those dodgy games where we should win, but itll probably be quite difficult.

The Fulham game gave me hope though, with Krul in goal in superstar form we might start winning the games we're supposed to.

I can't help but think of the away defeat to Derby under Allardyce, completely agree.

1-0 win to us.

I'm visualising Barton to holding back and actually do f*** all in the game :pow:

(if he's playing CM, then he's likely to do f*** all really)

Still somewhat this (with an alteration).