Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest loven Mag 11

Jose x 1000000000000 tbh, much more composed, needs to learn how to get inbetween the ball and player when tackling and we have ourselves a world beater.

I wouldn't worry too much about any of the injuries from tonight, Pardew probably told them all to come off at the first sign of trouble.

"I told the players not to take any risks. The three who came off are precautionary - we think all three will make Fulham."

:thup:

I wouldn't worry too much about any of the injuries from tonight, Pardew probably told them all to come off at the first sign of trouble.

"I told the players not to take any risks. The three who came off are precautionary - we think all three will make Fulham."

Self congratulatory wanker.

Relief.

Guest bimpy474

Sound like none of them will go to Bordeaux as expected i suspect.

Fooking young team gonna be playing Thursday.