Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Pardew play Santon 13 but Santon 3...Haha Pardew play Konchesky over Santon..long ball man Alan :lol: If Santon not play Swansea he should transfer request the written paper and depart the stad with the head held high..Pardew idiot #BenArfaBenArfa10

Scarily uncanny :lol:

:lol:

FWIW I think Santon will end up a great signing, we're just impatient to see him do the business.

With a run games, he'll be fine. He showed some promising signs against Norwich so I'm optimistic that he'll be a fantastic signing in the end. Still young as well so he can get better.

Pardew play Santon 13 but Santon 3...Haha Pardew play Konchesky over Santon..long ball man Alan :lol: If Santon not play Swansea he should transfer request the written paper and depart the stad with the head held high..Pardew idiot #BenArfaBenArfa10

Nearly spit my drink out, hilarious.

:spit:

This place over the last few days  ;D

:spit:

Someone mentioned RT was injured. Not usually one to wish injury upon people, but I do hope that is true. Would rather Santon kept his place and Raylor was on the bench, however, if the only way for Santon to get a game ahed of him is for Ryan to be injured then so be it.

That would mean Perch playing though  :(

Someone mentioned RT was injured. Not usually one to wish injury upon people, but I do hope that is true. Would rather Santon kept his place and Raylor was on the bench, however, if the only way for Santon to get a game ahed of him is for Ryan to be injured then so be it.

Not sure how Ryan Taylor's injury effects Perch's inclusion.

Not sure how Ryan Taylor's injury effects Perch's inclusion.

Assuming Colo is fit it would mean Simpson to right back and Perch at centre half. Of course I am assuming AP has finally realised Perch is a bag of tripe and he was planning on dropping him. Should have said "it would mean Perch definitely playing"