Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Just watched the spurs villa game and chris herd looks a good player, think he'd be a great addition here next summer.

Plus three from that bosman list

Maduro - Valencia

Farfan - Schalke

Hoillet - Blackburn

Would be quality signings

No respect at all for Adam Johnson,fantastic player happy to play twice a month.

To an extent, I agree. His talent is being wasted on the bench, can't actually remember the last time he had an extended run in the City side.....

King's legs are going to explode again any day, I don't think they'll seriously consider selling Corluka even if he wants more regular football.  He seems to get a lot of games though so I don't even think that story is accurate.

No respect at all for Adam Johnson,fantastic player happy to play twice a month.

To an extent, I agree. His talent is being wasted on the bench, can't actually remember the last time he had an extended run in the City side.....

To be fair to him, when he signed for City I think most people thought he would play a lot, including him I imagine.

He should leave now like.

To be fair to him, when he signed for City I think most people thought he would play a lot, including him I imagine.

Benefit of the doubt. Signing a new contract recently is ridiculous though.

On BBC's World Football Phone-in, Tim Vickery keeps going on about this 6'4" centre back at Vasco called Dede, thinks he's going to be world class. Someone like that would be a perfect partner for Colo and I think we could be that shop window for him. I wonder if he's on our radar....

Benefit of the doubt. Signing a new contract recently is ridiculous though.

True, I didn't know he had done that.

On BBC's World Football Phone-in, Tim Vickery keeps going on about this 6'4" centre back at Vasco called Dede, thinks he's going to be world class. Someone like that would be a perfect partner for Colo and I think we could be that shop window for him. I wonder if he's on our radar....

Would NEVER come here.

Know it's very unlikely considering our current policy, and probably out of our price range (shouldn't be with carroll money, but yeah...) but I wouldn't mind a punt for Berbatov? He's obviously been for sale for a fair while and no-ones really come in for him, and while he can drop out of games I think he can be a lovely player and Pardew seems to have a good relationship with ferguson. Probably been brought up before though, and doubt we'd go for someone so expensive.

We'll be signing cheap talent I know, but he's great for providing assists for wingers cutting in.