Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

I hope if we really are looking at Clyne he doesn't get pushed aside now due to the situation that's arisen, he should be seen as part of the jigsaw, a different part but guess we will sacrifice any signing of this type to get a cb in.

Pards was saying on GoS that we have looked at Palace players. Seems a fairly likely move. Looks a good player from what I've seen.

Douglas already got his Dutch passport didn't he?

Wiki says he got it on 2nd November 2011

Not about the passport. Needs to have lived in NL for 5 years in order to be eligible to play for the national team.

Also, current contract until summer 2012, but with option for FC Twente to extend for one more year.

Youtube -

Douglas wordt helemaal gek na zijn rode kaart. (AZ - FC Twente)

Haven't seen him play very much, but not quite sure about his temper like :lol:

:lol:

Wernblom is a cunt, deserved that. :lol:

Guest palnese

Is Gary Cahill realistic?

I think Newcastle is his level tbh.

Contract is running out, so we will be able to get him on a cut price.

I think 'Arry will sign him in January.

Is Gary Cahill realistic?

I think Newcastle is his level tbh.

Contract is running out, so we will be able to get him on a cut price.

Not a bad shout actually. But I reckon he'll end up at Liverpool.

Should go for Samba imo. Not quite good enough for the top clubs but should be at a team with European aspirations.

This. Him and Colo would be an awesome partnership. Shame Blackburn would be met to sell him considering they are relegation candidates this season and he could be the difference between staying up or going down.

Center back, fullback, striker would probably make up the numbers nicely, although you really can't be too positive of our chances of getting all of those.

Right winger would be nice too.

Realistically I think we're talking one striker and one versatile defensive player.

Should go for Samba imo. Not quite good enough for the top clubs but should be at a team with European aspirations.

This. Him and Colo would be an awesome partnership. Shame Blackburn would be met to sell him considering they are relegation candidates this season and he could be the difference between staying up or going down.

Ashley will subscribe to three buckets of chicken wings a day as part of the deal. Hopefully the fat fuck can use his ruthlessly aggressive negotiating tactics to our advantage in a purchase transaction!

The Sun says Vedran Corluka wants to leave Spurs - worth a shot? He can do right back and centre back. I'm sure we could at least do a loan.

bump

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Mbiwa, Clyne, Maiga/some striker. Wouldn't mind Milos Krasic from Juve for our RW, could be a bargain (27, too old?)

I wouldn't mind messi and ronaldo! Krasic would cost £30m and would never sign for us!

Mbiwa, Clyne, Maiga/some striker. Wouldn't mind Milos Krasic from Juve for our RW, could be a bargain (27, too old?)

I wouldn't mind messi and ronaldo! Krasic would cost £30m and would never sign for us!

Krasic has been frozen out since Conte took over hasn't he? His agent has been declaring that Krasic wants to and has to leave in January. "For every match Krasic doesn't play, his price tag goes down" or something like that.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I stand corrected then as I did not know that. Still though, linked with man city and man utd in recent weeks and would be unbelievably shocked if he ever turns up at our place.

I'd like to see us go for Cedric Mongongu. Looked promising for years at Monaco - but isn't getting a lot of football at Evian.

Strong, great in the air, quick and a strong tackler. Would be great long-term cover for Taylor, and possibly even a future replacement for Coloccini.

I'd like to see us go for Cedric Mongongu. Looked promising for years at Monaco - but isn't getting a lot of football at Evian.

Strong, great in the air, quick and a strong tackler. Would be great long-term cover for Taylor, and possibly even a future replacement for Coloccini.

Sounds nowt like Colo though  :undecided: