Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

He scores around a goal every other game doesn't he?

Obviously that doesn't tell the whole story but given Cisse's 'drought and Shola being Shola I am just excited about the prospect of a big lump who scores a fair amount of goals. He will probably be shite if we sign him now :lol:

I don't watch him week in week out but whenever I've seen Gomis he's been shite, I'd rather we looked elsewhere. Getting Remy on a permanent deal and bringing another in on a loan to perm deal would be ideal although quite unlikely.

Gomis wanted by Spurs according to the BBC gossip column. If we still want him we might need to sort something out soon.

Another Remy/QPR situation :(

Don't worry, Ashley's got Pro-Evo for the PS1 ready.

Guest Roger Kint

Based only on the fact that we bid for him a few seasons ago wonder if we'd be tempted in a cut price deal for Bryan Ruiz

No thanks, can see another push for Vainqueer or whatever he is called, hes in the paper talking about us today

More chance of them signing me but Lewis Holtby is supposedly on his way out of Spurs and we (allegedly) want a Cabaye type player.

Is he a Cabaye type player? Can't imagine him playing that role successfully. From what I've seen he's more of a Tim Cahill with better technique.