Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Just the thought of not writing off more or less every link to a potential new player. The monitoring, haggling, only sign players deemed profitable, only young/cheap players more or less., and so on and so on..

If Benitez did come back I could see him going back for Loftus Cheek.. Chelsea have a lot of midfielders..Kovacic, Kante, Barkley, Jorginho, Gilmour, Mount, Pulisic

Will be an interesting summer either way

Just the thought of not writing off more or less every link to a potential new player. The monitoring, haggling, only sign players deemed profitable, only young/cheap players more or less., and so on and so on..

Knowing that every single player coming through the door is going to be an upgrade, a certain starter, is going to be great fun. Even players I know nothing about - if we're signing them, it will be because they're a first team player.

Knowing that every single player coming through the door is going to be an upgrade, a certain starter, is going to be great fun. Even players I know nothing about - if we're signing them, it will be because they're a first team player.

I reckon the new owners and manager will be spending a fair bit on upgrading our youth talent too, same as Man City do, taking their pick from academies around the world. We need upgrades throughout all our teams.

I reckon the new owners and manager will be spending a fair bit on upgrading our youth talent too, same as Man City do, taking their pick from academies around the world. We need upgrades throughout all our teams.

Sure, but for the first twelve months we're going to see more Coutinho (for instance) than Bellingham

How much will the owners spend on transfer fees?

Rumour in press is iniital 200 million to spend but thats for initial infrastructure and signings so depends if 1. The figure is even true. 2. If it is what % split the infrastructure takes and 3. If they do things like big Mike and spending includes their full contractual wages fees etc. I recon we will spend between 150 and 200 million in the first two windows.

Obviously first two strong rumours are frees so depending on the point about wages and fees above still gives plenty for 4 or 5 quality additions