Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

It's the fact it makes us look like a tiny joke of a club, again. Insult added to injury.

how does it do that? People are way over thinking this.  Ashlee thinks it may help a win, if we win we get extra money (which ashlee loves). its business.

It's a nice gesture but he'll know the chances of making a pay-out aren't that good. It's a strange one, but imagine how good it'd be for the non playing staff to come into a bit of unexpected money. Nothing to lose, everything to gain. Bet there's been a bit back and forth between playing staff and the other lads, it's a bit of a laugh.

Ashley gives pretty generous bonus's at sports direct from what i understand, so I wouldn't be surprised if he followed through with this one regardless of the result. I think it's a ploy to generate a bit of togetherness!

I'm seething about this so much that I hope we lose.

I'm donating my salary this month to a cat charity if Norwich beat Man City by three clear goals.

Covered yourself well with those 3 clear goals! :D

He's won again this season. Club maintained it's PL status, new TV deal comes in next season and if he's still here, Pardew's brief will be to keep is in the division with minimum spending. Oh and Ben Arfa will be shifted on and maybe's Cabaye, but the latter would be no great loss over the last few months.

Guest strongbow69

PR STUNT! even if we,d won he,d be well up in positive press and phylanthropic adulation . bullshit for idiots

He might give it anyway. Never underestimate the fat one.

He knew as well as I did that he'd never have to pay it.

Bit harsh IMO. Thought it was a canny offer and was going to a worthy cause. Beren, that is.

:lol:

Probably when we nearly scored and he thought about that money he'd promised to pay out.

I would love to know his thoughts on Pardew's comments about us having 80% of a team though.