Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I'm cautious about everything involving Ashley but I'm not going to sit and speculate until it's all truly comes crashing down. There's no point wasting energy on guessing a vague article by 1 journo at this point.

You're free to be as emotive as you'd like, I didn't say anything otherwise than an observation of this forum in recent times.

While we're top of the league as well :lol:

I'm cautious about everything involving Ashley but I'm not going to sit and speculate until it's all truly comes crashing down. There's no point wasting energy on guessing a vague article by 1 journo at this point.

You're free to be as emotive as you'd like, I didn't say anything otherwise than an observation of this forum in recent times.

Strictly speaking, we are top of the division. there are 20 teams above us, in the league.

I just hope it's a non story or gets explained and Rafa is happy and we can all go on and enjoy what hopefully turns into a title winning / promotion back to the PL. I'm tired of all these side distractions like policies, cash loans from Ashley, transfer model, balance sheets and other crap.

Strictly speaking, we are top of the division. there are 20 teams above us, in the league.

Strictly speaking, the Premier League is a different entity than the Championship.

Strictly speaking, the Premier League is a different entity than the Championship.

No that is an actual reality.

Honestly people have such short memories of Ashley.  This is the guy who appointed Joe Kinnear twice.

I'd rather air on the side of extreme caution.  I don't trust him and will never ever trust him.

This is the bottom line.

Strictly speaking, you're a rectangle.

I'm not sure anything has changed since the summer, i thought that it was looking for younger players that Rafa wants and the odd older player if he wants them too.

Not sure what the worry is (Ashley...i know i know).

Strictly speaking, you're a rectangle.

:lol: Love that insult.

What the fuck is this obsession with Graham Carr ffs the bloke who managed Northampton is more important and has the final say over a CL winner.

Some of his recommendations have been hugely profitable for the club. Which ultimately is what really counts in football.

Graeme Bailey is piping up that Graeme Carr has final say on all transfers. Ashley likes the fact he made money out of the sissoko, cabaye and winaljdum deals.

We ended up in the Championship because of that failed policy and even moreso because of failed managers. That and there's more money in the Premiership surely.

What the fuck is this obsession with Graham Carr ffs the bloke who managed Northampton is more important and has the final say over a CL winner.

Some of his recommendations have been hugely profitable for the club. Which ultimately is what really counts in football.

I would have thought just being in the Premiership has now outstripped that in regard to money.

Murphy and Gamez are two of the elder players we signed and both have barely played. I think both will leave at the end of the season and we'll get very little for the pair of them. Ashley won't like that and wants to avoid any similar deals, at least I hope that's all it is

Murphy and Gamez are two of the elder players we signed and both have barely played. I think both will leave at the end of the season and we'll get very little for the pair of them. Ashley won't like that and wants to avoid any similar deals, at least I hope that's all it is

Well true but the big bucks for going up is more important, well in comparison to what they cost, it's a drop in the ocean.

Yeah, but if this meeting took place pre-Birmingham as suggested I don't think they had 5 appearances between them. Basically being paid for nothing, the Ashley nightmare

Aye, fair comment. I'm not going to panic just yet, Rafa is the key to it all, he'll not put up with shit but if he goes, i'm hoying myself of the shed.