Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

This cunt is 110% responsible for takin away all momentum from the squad going into this season. What the fuck was he hoping to achieve coming out in front of the cameras to plead poverty last week.

That PR bloke would have set that up and then convinced Mike it was the way to go. Pressure was building due to Rafa's excellent relationship with fans and press.

This cunt is 110% responsible for takin away all momentum from the squad going into this season. What the fuck was he hoping to achieve coming out in front of the cameras to plead poverty last week.

Probably to undermine Rafa's work, to piss the fans off and to stop ANY positive momentum we had going. Why? Because the cunt can.

That PR bloke would have set that up and then convinced Mike it was the way to go. Pressure was building due to Rafa's excellent relationship with fans and press.

Yep. Sad part is a fairly sizeable proportion of our fan base has fell for it hook, line and sinker. That's a large part of the reason that I can't see him ever being serious about selling us. He's got it far too easy.

This c*** is 110% responsible for takin away all momentum from the squad going into this season. What the f*** was he hoping to achieve coming out in front of the cameras to plead poverty last week.

Yep. Sad part is a fairly sizeable proportion of our fan base has fell for it hook, line and sinker. That's a large part of the reason that I can't see him ever being serious about selling us. He's got it far too easy.

He's got it insanely easy and it genuinely makes me sick. If we lose to Forest, many fans will not blame Ashley for not building an adequate squad and treating the cups like they're a distraction. Instead, the club will be praised for losing to lower league opposition so we can concentrate on that important 17th place finish. Ashley has exposed the pathetic, spineless attitude of many of our fans. It's no wonder we never win owt and are lumbered with Ashley for another 10 years. Some people even blaming Rafa for this season so far more than they blame Ashley. we're f****d.

This c*** is 110% responsible for takin away all momentum from the squad going into this season. What the f*** was he hoping to achieve coming out in front of the cameras to plead poverty last week.

He's got it insanely easy and it genuinely makes me sick. If we lose to Forest, many fans will not blame Ashley for not building an adequate squad and treating the cups like they're a distraction. Instead, the club will be praised for losing to lower league opposition so we can concentrate on that important 17th place finish. Ashley has exposed the pathetic, spineless attitude of many of our fans. It's no wonder we never win owt and are lumbered with Ashley for another 10 years. Some people even blaming Rafa for this season so far more than they blame Ashley. we're f****d.

"It's only a black eye, it'll heal. Mike loves me and he's promised me he'll change!"

Would love to meet the vast swathes of people defending Ashley mind. Of the ~30 people I see on a matchday, yet to hear any of this, particularly this season. Definitely mixed views on how to go about getting rid and whether we as fans can have any impact at all.

Guest firetotheworks

"It's only a black eye, it'll heal. Mike loves me and he's promised me he'll change!"

:lol: It's not even that anymore. It's basically 'Yeah, he beats the shit out of me and I'm miserable, but who do I expect? Atticus Finch?'

Guest firetotheworks

Would love to meet the vast swathes of people defending Ashley mind. Of the ~30 people I see on a matchday, yet to hear any of this, particularly this season. Definitely mixed views on how to go about getting rid and whether we as fans can have any impact at all.

You'll not meet many in your own bubble tbh. Venture onto reddit, Twitter, or Facebook and you'll not have to look very hard though. After Ashley's interview it was harder to find people disagreeing with him, I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing.

You'll not meet many in your own bubble tbh. Venture onto reddit, Twitter, or Facebook and you'll not have to look very hard though. After Ashley's interview it was harder to find people disagreeing with him, I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Reddit is full on dark web internet weirdo isn't it? Doubt anyone there has set foot in SJP.

We've definitely got plenty of oddballs like, although I don't think a significant percentage are defensive of Ashley at all.

Guest firetotheworks

Reddit is full on dark web internet weirdo isn't it? Doubt anyone there has set foot in SJP.

We've definitely got plenty of oddballs like, although I don't think a significant percentage are defensive of Ashley at all.

Nah, Reddit's great. Unfortunately r/nufc seems to have its fair share of not so much Ashley apologists, but Ashley gullible-ists.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, Reddit's great. Unfortunately r/nufc seems to have its fair share of not so much Ashley apologists, but Ashley gullible-ists.

Just look under any critical tweet by martin hardy, and also after the TV interview. That was 100 percent match going fans. Lots of "fair play to Ashley" and "stop making stuff up to be negative!"

:thup: It's the 'we're not Man City' stuff that gets me. It's so obviously very basic bullshit and so easy to counter argue, and yet you still get it repeated back to you by Newcastle fans themselves, which is gut-wrenching to read. I've just got into a debate with some utter moron on Facebook who likened having an owner other than Ashley as 'playing Russian roulette' :lol: I'm honestly not even kidding.

Guest firetotheworks

Just look under any critical tweet by martin hardy, and also after the TV interview. That was 100 percent match going fans. Lots of "fair play to Ashley" and "stop making stuff up to be negative!"

:thup: It's the 'we're not Man City' stuff that gets me. It's so obviously very basic bullshit and so easy to counter argue, and yet you still get it repeated back to you by Newcastle fans themselves, which is gut-wrenching to read. I've just got into a debate with some utter moron on Facebook who likened having an owner other than Ashley as 'playing Russian roulette' :lol: I'm honestly not even kidding.

:lol: :lol: iirc there was loads of "better the devil you know" when we were rumoured with a takeover. After ten years of Ashley. Mind blowing

The David Sneddon thread.

https://www.facebook.com/AshleyOutdotcom/

Enjoy. I'm done trying to reason with these people, as you can probably tell.

:lol: :lol: iirc there was loads of "better the devil you know" when we were rumoured with a takeover. After ten years of Ashley. Mind blowing

We've won the financially viable cup! I honestly don't know why some people support a club.

We've won the financially viable cup! I honestly don't know why some people support a club.

Do people read the accounts? We're by no means financially viable :lol: