Newcastle 3 - 1 Blackburn Rovers - 24/09/11 - post-match reaction from page 27

Disco

Guest Dontooner

Have to say I hope next week Marv replaces Obertan, he annoyed me today with very sloppy fareless passing.. he has bags of pace and is willing to run but he takes no care at all when passing the ball.

What were you watching?? He barely lost the ball and passed very very well ...played a great 1st half and faded slightly in the second.

hope we dont base players on their looks...

Best played 90 minutes for us, there's the end of that stat.  I really like Best's ability to change a half-chance into a decent opening.  Can see Ba and Best getting 25-30 between them if they both stay fit, fingers crossed.  Would still like to see us strengthen there in January mind, Ameobi and Lovenkrands out of the picture with forward options of Ba-Best-BenArfa-Sammy-A.N.Other doesn't look bad at all.

We'll have that. Wor Demba is one of the finest players in the league.

Drop Best for Ben Arfa and we're sorted.

Drop Best? What? The same starting XI must start the next game.

Don't see why. Ben Arfa would quite clearly be an improvement on Best.

I think eventually our front two will be HBA behind Ba. Best will keep his shirt as long as he's scoring goals and playing well though.

We were superb, i'm really happy with the team's performance and in my first home game too!! almost too good to be true.

I don't think any of the players were bad today, Tiote was fucking superb in that midfield, him and Cabaya bossed the game, Obertan was running at them all day and Ba was clinical, Ben Arfa looked good when he came on and could've had a goal for himself, still looks like he needs more time to really get going.

Guest thebigfella

1st game i have been back in the corner for years used to have a season ticket but the price went through the roof.It was horrible there today stewards everywhere i sat in my unkles seat next to two nobs who moaned all game about the steward removing people for standing up and swearing the atmosphear was really bad the corner used to be good crack the top row used to stand all game and nothing was said these idiots from level seven if you dont like the steward telling you to sit down read the terms and conditions of your season ticket they can remove you and revoke your ticket if you dont obey the stadium rules! SIMPLE one of them comented "we dont want to be here with you lot the club will move us wen they realise what they have done and put us where we belong" NO they wont they will keep throwing you all out till there is none of you left it was like sitting amongst the cast of a danny dyer film...... wont sit in the corner againg till they sort these little parasites out!!!

1st game i have been back in the corner for years used to have a season ticket but the price went through the roof.It was horrible there today stewards everywhere i sat in my unkles seat next to two nobs who moaned all game about the steward removing people for standing up and swearing the atmosphear was really bad the corner used to be good crack the top row used to stand all game and nothing was said these idiots from level seven if you dont like the steward telling you to sit down read the terms and conditions of your season ticket they can remove you and revoke your ticket if you dont obey the stadium rules! SIMPLE one of them comented "we dont want to be here with you lot the club will move us wen they realise what they have done and put us where we belong" NO they wont they will keep throwing you all out till there is none of you left it was like sitting amongst the cast of a danny dyer film...... wont sit in the corner againg till they sort these little parasites out!!!

Here's a few  ..................................................................., you seem to have lost yours.

Did you save all of the full stops to use at the end like?

We looked good today but Bburn. Were. The. Worst. Team. I. Have. Seen Here. For. Years. And I've seen some White over the years. I've never seen a team go down to ten men and then put less effort in. Disgraceful.

That and our improvement made us look top 10 or higher.

We looked good today but Bburn. Were. The. Worst. Team. I. Have. Seen Here. For. Years. And I've seen some White over the years. I've never seen a team go down to ten men and then put less effort in. Disgraceful.

That and our improvement made us look top 10 or higher.

Scunthorpe in the Championship will take some beating for me like.

theo, have you compared Newcastle's starting line up to ours? I would only take one of their players, perhaps two at a push. We also had a big mental advantage going into this game given our previous good form at St James'.

This was certainly a game we could have achieved a point in. Instead we rolled over and got dicked by a side which struggles to score. Normal service is resumed for Kean - had he produced something today I would perhaps have started to back him, however, last week's victory was merely a poisoned chalice.

From a Blackburn forum, almost pissed myself :lol: