Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

A win tomorrow and we could be seven points clear of seventh. Too good to be true surely?

:lol: All this s***. 2 points of Man U. 7 points ahead of seventh. There's no way this is going to happen. It'd be all too great.

Exactly. Can see us losing this.

The impact of that diminishes if you say that before every game, Jonny. :laugh:

I'm working and we tend to play well when i'm working so that's what i'm hanging my hat on.  :frantic:

Need to resist the temptation of wearing a Toon shirt whilst at work, always seem to lose when I have the audacity to do so.

A win tomorrow and we could be seven points clear of seventh. Too good to be true surely?

:lol: All this s***. 2 points of Man U. 7 points ahead of seventh. There's no way this is going to happen. It'd be all too great.

Because it's bound to end soon. We can't be unbeaten forever :laugh:

Because it's bound to end soon. We can't be unbeaten forever :laugh:

Pessimist.

Oh and if I ever believe that something 'is in the bag' or there is a high chance of something good happening, it tends to shoot me in the foot...and then the face (see my reaction in the betting thread this afternoon for example :razz: )

Being negative/non-committing tends to be the best way forward :laugh:

Oh and if I ever believe that something 'is in the bag' or there is a high chance of something good happening, it tends to shoot me in the foot...and then the face (see my reaction in the betting thread this afternoon for example :razz: )

Set expectations so low that you'll never be disappointed. :lol:

A win tomorrow and the Internet will melt.

Indeed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If we did win tomorrow, we would be six points ahead of 5th with totenham having a game in hand at Everton (?). Also, we'd be 4points clear of 4th? Then if Everton beat Chelsea tonight, Chelsea lose next weekend and the Manchesters draw and we beat wigan. We'd go top...I think.

Live the dream.

Set expectations so low that you'll never be disappointed. :lol:

AND you might be pleasantly surprised :lol: It's win-win, or at least, not a metaphorical loss-not a metaphorical loss.

McDonald saying on the Legends that this morning papers have Santon out and Cabaye doubtful!

Usually he is so far behind the news it's unreal. Anyone else heard this?

First I've heard this. MacDonald knows f*** all like.

MacDonald who thought Amdy Faye would be adored by the fans, and thinks Sammy Ameobi has a dreadul attitude.

The bloke belongs in a bar, talking crap to anyone who sits within hearing distance.

He doesn't really? On what perceived grounds?

MacDonald who thought Amdy Faye would be adored by the fans, and thinks Sammy Ameobi has a dreadul attitude.

The bloke belongs in a bar, talking crap to anyone who sits within hearing distance.

He doesn't really? On what perceived grounds?

http://www.the-column.co.uk/images/columns/62_alcoholic.jpg