Newcastle United 2 - 2 Tottenham - 16/10/11 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

Alright, the match is over. It's in the books.

Who was pretending to be Shola?

We'll never find out. All black men look alike you know.

:lol: And I suppose Korea doesn't look like a massive family reunion to you?

I have to admit it's kind of creepy to play for Sunderland and then wake up with no memory of it afterward.

:lol: I'm sorry. I cannot believe how good Shola was. It's blowing my fucking mind. I can't relax.

Same. I'm still getting the shakes :lol:

I mean, when he came on, his first few touches were predictable.

Then he did the backheel.

After that? He was amazing! He was beating people, making passes, then that fucking goal? I... I'm dumbfounded. I'm fucking...there isn't even a word for how wide my eyes are, man. Incredible. Fucking hell.

Is this how girls feel when they orgasm?

:lol: I'm sorry. I cannot believe how good Shola was. It's blowing my fucking mind. I can't relax.

Same. I'm still getting the shakes :lol:

I mean, when he came on, his first few touches were predictable.

Then he did the backheel.

After that? He was amazing! He was beating people, making passes, then that fucking goal? I... I'm dumbfounded. I'm fucking...there isn't even a word for how wide my eyes are, man. Incredible. Fucking hell.

Is this how girls feel when they orgasm?

This is how girls feel when Shola makes them orgasm.

I actually really enjoyed that game. Showed we can compete with pretty much anyone. Draw was a fair result but if anyone edged it it was us.

Tote, Colo, Jonas were all class.

Obertan is so wasteful. Ridiculous pace, ridiculous decision making.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: Someone please explain Sholas performance. Someone that knows how math works. Write it out.

God!

SHOLA + MYSTERY - 60mins of being shite/20mins when everyone else is gasping x laughter at Shola coming on = Shola Peleobi

Brilliant spirit and unlucky not to get a pen at the end. 3 superb goals in the game, draw a fair result IMO. Ameobi was absolutely superb when he came on. Good to see him and Jonas sticking it up the doubters. Jonas was blinding 2nd half. Ben Arfa still looks a bit short of fitness IMO.

:lol: Someone please explain Sholas performance. Someone that knows how math works. Write it out.

God!

I'm so with Mike. I'm going to make about ten more posts like this. Not going to acclimatise to what I've just seen.