Blackburn 4 - 3 Newcastle - 26/10/11 (CC - after ET) - post match from page 69

Rich

seeing it quickly, thought Givet was offside.

Also, is my TV fucked or are these interviews incredibly muffled?

Nah it was muffled, I think the beeb just sent some guy down to Ewood with a Nokia 3210 to try and capture something

:lol:

The League Cup coverage is the same as The Championship's, you'll get decent coverage of a handful of games but they only send one camera to the other grounds and those games get the voiceover treatment.  And they don't seem very keen on showing replays from the same angle for the 1 camera jobs either.

The League Cup coverage is the same as The Championship's, you'll get decent coverage of a handful of games but they only send one camera to the other grounds and those games get the voiceover treatment.  And they don't seem very keen on showing replays from the same angle for the 1 camera jobs either.

There was only 4 games on tonight though. Surely the BBC could've stretched to even using radio audio/a 2nd camera.

Could be worse like, Pompeys coverage on TFLS with that guy in the stands on his phone camera is continually horseshit.

Just got back and haven't read any posts yet but some thoughts ...

Defending was shoddy (missed S. Taylor and Tiote)

Santon looked reluctant to cross left footed

Jonas - meh first half (perked up in second a bit)

Obertan - learn to make correct decision please (though did more than Marveaux)

Simpson and Perch were poor (Simpson more so as Perch did do a few o.k. things) ... at one point they did a synchronised backing off that was both comical and very nearly gifted a goal

Midfield ... like watching a crab move sideways at times

Newcastle United 2011/12 Season Review DVD

Season Ticket holders and 12th Man Members can pre-order now and receive a FREE bonus DVD featuring extended highlights and replays of October's thrilling 4-3 Carling Cup exit at Blackburn

Release Date:  June 2012

running on .cock now.

:lol: eh?

I've never written a complaint letter or e-mail before but what the fuck was that? Total fucking disgrace, had been out playing five-a-side and got back in time for the highlights. Was disappointed we were on last after such an exciting game and then Legard turns up with the kind of commentary you'd expect for a League Two 0-0 game and the chat about our match is 'That could be the win Blackburn needed'. Fucking disgusting

Having listened to the radio and watched some breif highlights:

Positives

Santon seemed to settle in alright.

Marveaux seemed decent again.

We created several half decent oppertunities.

We once again showed great spirit.

Negatives

We sounded vulnerable down the right, a couple of the goals show as much.

Our defending in our eighteen yard area was piss poor.

The midfield looks lightweight without Tiote.

Our performance sounded flat for the most part.

Like I say, those who attended the game feel free to dispute. I can only go by what I heared/breifly saw.