Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I love Wigan's attitude so I'd be pleased for them if they survived, they have lots of guts, and I have lots of respect for their manager. Qpr, Wolves, and Steve Kean can go to hell(npower championship).

Why everyone wants qpr to go down?

i would prefer more bolton or villa or even blackburn to go down plus those two wigan and wolves who are already 19th and 20th, respectively.

Tbh i dont like them much anyway but seeing Barton's face when he realises he left a side that qualified for europe ( assuming we do) for a side that are relegated would be absolutely priceless.

I want QPR and Wolves to go down, I think the Blackburn situation is pretty funny so I'm intrigued to see what they do if they stay up. I would have said Villa but I feel sorry for them after what happened to Petrov.

QPR to go down would just be amazing, shame Arsenal decided to do an Arsenal and not show up against them.

Can anyone remember the website where you can view old PL tables ate varying stages of the season, wondering about Villa's points tally currently and for the last few months compared to when we went down.

Basically, we had 29 points at the same stage when we went down.

Villa have 33 with a 5 point gap between them and the bottom 3.

There was a 4 point gap between us and the inbreds at the same stage of the season.

Villa's run in isn't too easy like.

They only have one team to play who are below them in the league - Bolton.

2 of the top 4 to play and the rest are mid table.