Newcastle United vs Everton - 05/11/11 @ 12:45pm - live on Sky

Anderson

What do you reckon about Saturday Neil?

Now that I've calmed down a bit, I'll say that a draw will do me (disregard my post on the last page) but with the run we're on and the confidence we've got atm, we have a good chance of winning.

Really can't tell hence I'll go for the default draw. We're just as likely to win as we are to bend over.

I do like the look of Baines and Drenthe against your right side. As for the other side, you could play Smith on the left wing and Hibbert would look flustered.

we can stand a good chance if we can force their attacking midfielders into doing their defensive duties, as that's where a lot of their threat comes from. Saha can score though if fit. Fellini can be very good but sometimes a liability, commiting niggling fouls and such. Think we should go out and play our best footy, and let the best team win.

:lol: Hasn't Hibbert been on the bench?

He's played his fair share.

Far too much for my liking. About 100% too much, actually.

:lol: He's tripe, like.

I've long since given up on him as a footballing entity. I did defend him briefly last season as I think I've already mentioned on here, and then in our next game he promptly miskicked the ball into his own net.

Is Fellaini suspended for this? Picked up something against Man United didn't he?

What about Cahill's fitness?

Very tough game, great opportunity for three points again though. Would like Cabaye to get more involved and be on the ball more here. Same team except for Tioté. Everyone deserve their place after tonight. I think the bench players we have at the moment will come in handy here.

Got a lot of time for Everton tbh, they are constantly up there even though they spend fuck all.

Can see a similar type of game as against Spurs, both teams going for it and it being very high tempo and some good football on show. And just like the Spurs game, this could go either way.

Pardew will have some difficult choices in the week, especially if Tiote is back. Guthrie was magnificent today, but we all know Tiote is the better player, and we'll need him in a game like this.

Really want to make the 4 hour journey up for this as its my 21st weekend, but i'm going out the night before, going to be severely hungover and its a 12.45 kick off. Not a wise choice driving that far after a good few bevvies!

With no offense to Neil, we're flying atm, they're sinking atm.  They'll be missing some key first teamers, we should have our first choice XI out there.  At Home. 

Still going with 4-0.

Liverpool game aside where they were well and truly shafted by the ref they're playing well without much luck.

I know a few Everton fans and Neil aside they generally hate us. All you tend to get is comments such as 'home of the replica shirt' or 'up themselves' or 'delusional Geordies'. It's a bit mystifying really.

By the way Neil. Demba Ba A forward, you jelly?