Man City vs Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - 3pm

MW

I think they will be at full strength. This will be as big a game as any they have played so far. We arnt title contenders or anything, but we are 3rd and unbeaten, Mancini won't want to slip up against us.

After these set of tough games we play two of the promoted teams in succession who have both been playing well of late. Might be very difficult fixtures after potentially 3 defeats in a row or the perfect tonic to get back to winning ways.

Out of the three upcoming fixtures, I do have a hint of confidence about the Chelsea game. They're not in the best of form at the moment and of course the game is at St. James' - a place where we shouldn't fear any team.

Out of the three upcoming fixtures, I do have a hint of confidence about the Chelsea game. They're not in the best of form at the moment and of course the game is at St. James' - a place where we shouldn't fear any team.

Very much agree with regards to Chelsea. Quietly confident we could take all 3 points against them. As for this game, well as long as we at least go and make a real effort I'll be pretty happy. Hard to say "I'd snap your hand off for a draw now" because while it would be a good result, we may well go there and play well enough to deserve 3 points!

I think we'll nick something off Chelsea. Can't see us getting anything from the other two, just hope our goal difference doesn't take a battering.

Having said that if City and Man United do batter us, morale could be low for the Chelsea outing.

This could be anything from a 5-0 loss to a 1-0 win for us. Would anyone else play Santon right wing if Marv and Obertan are injured? I haven't seen him play there before though.

I would, seems ideal to him there if they are both injured as it will give him some game time and will probably help us out since we'll be on the back foot most of the time.

I'd take 1 point for the next 3 games easy. Barring a miracle, we will lose against City. We have a small chance of getting a point against Utd in Old Trafford. The Chelsea game would depend on whether we get all our players back. Whilst there's no harm to be optimistic especially given our current position and form, remember that we only drew with Arsenal and Spuds at home and I consider both teams to be inferior to Chelsea.