Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Well that ended up a robbery, but with 10 men and Perch/Cuntenkrands on the pitch that was written in stone. Excellent result, and class defending.

Krul 10

Simpson 9

Saylor 9

Colo 10

Raylor 5

Obertan 6

Guthrie 8

Cabaye 7

Jonas 4

HBA 6

Ba 7

A robbery was set in stone?

Cuntenkrands ffs. Grow up.

I misspelled. I meant it ended up a robbery as a consequence of us being down to 10 men, and the introduction of the mentioned two. And please, The Krands isn't immune just yet. If we had lost this everyone would be bringing they're gun to Old Trafford. (He gave the ball away at the very end).

Great result, some brilliant defending towards the end, huge slices of luck that have deserted us at OT in previous years finally arrived too: but the performance was by and large excellent and we totally deserved something.

Krul 9 - Immense saves at key moments, got fuck all protection from the referee too.

R.Taylor 6 - Largely rank set pieces, skinned a fair few times but coped well enough on the whole.

S.Taylor 9 - Magnificent throughout

Coloccini 9 - Absolutely brilliant, dead unlucky not to score from the corner chance too

Simpson 8.5 - Played very well and gets a bonus .5 for that block on the line, first rate

Obertan 5 - Looked disinterested despite pre-match waffle, decision making terrible and bottled a few tackles. Correctly removed

Guthrie 8 - Carried on his good form, played well even after his inevitable booking. Passing was nice

Cabaye 7 - Had a few iffy spells, made some great tackles though and passing as ever was good

Jonas 5 - Better than Obertan defensively (obv.), ball retention not up to usual standards, loses a mark for silly red too

Ba 7 - Great penalty, was clearly fucked after 60 minutes but kept on battling, crucial in the last 9 or 10 minutes

HBA 5.5 - out of sorts, wound up and didn't release the ball fast enough. The odd encouraging glimmer

SUBS:

Sammy 5 - maybe not the game for him, or the right moment - loses the ball a lot

Perch 6.5 - can't complain, one particularly brilliant tackle and another nicely threaded ball for Ba

Lovenkrands 5 - all I remember is one brilliant interception and then him passing the ball straight back again to the guy he tackled

Other points:

- fucking disgrace that Rooney wasn't booked when he shoved our player over when he was on the ball

- penalty was never a pen but who cares, we got a pen at Old Trafford! Christ on a cross!

- Pards was his usual energetic self on the touchline

- Hernandez looked on to me for that late disallowed goal, need to see it again though

- Not so sure the free kick award that lead to the spawny home opener was one either: need to see it again

- Man U players all cunts for surrounding referee at the end: particularly Young who was dogshit and could have had a hattrick were he not so poor

Got to start Santon now, i'm sounding like a broken record but Raylor just can't cut it against the top teams unfortunately.

......+ Perch,, he's a fucking liability. In with Santon. Have not seen him much but surely can't be worse than those 2.

Great result, some brilliant defending towards the end, huge slices of luck that have deserted us at OT in previous years finally arrived too: but the performance was by and large excellent and we totally deserved something.

Krul 9 - Immense saves at key moments, got fuck all protection from the referee too.

R.Taylor 6 - Largely rank set pieces, skinned a fair few times but coped well enough on the whole.

Coloccini 9 - Absolutely brilliant, dead unlucky not to score from the corner chance too

Simpson 8.5 - Played very well and gets a bonus .5 for that block on the line, first rate

Obertan 5 - Looked disinterested despite pre-match waffle, decision making terrible and bottled a few tackles. Correctly removed

Guthrie 8 - Carried on his good form, played well even after his inevitable booking. Passing was nice

Cabaye 7 - Had a few iffy spells, made some great tackles though and passing as ever was good

Jonas 5 - Better than Obertan defensively (obv.), ball retention not up to usual standards, loses a mark for silly red too

Ba 7 - Great penalty, was clearly fucked after 60 minutes but kept on battling, crucial in the last 9 or 10 minutes

HBA 5.5 - out of sorts, wound up and didn't release the ball fast enough. The odd encouraging glimmer

SUBS:

Sammy 5 - maybe not the game for him, or the right moment - loses the ball a lot

Perch 6.5 - can't complain, one particularly brilliant tackle and another nicely threaded ball for Ba

Lovenkrands 5 - all I remember is one brilliant interception and then him passing the ball straight back again to the guy he tackled

Other points:

- fucking disgrace that Rooney wasn't booked when he shoved our player over when he was on the ball

- penalty was never a pen but who cares, we got a pen at Old Trafford! Christ on a cross!

- Hernandez looked on to me for that late disallowed goal, need to see it again though

- Not so sure the free kick award that lead to the spawny home opener was one either: need to see it again

- Man U players all cunts for surrounding referee at the end: particularly Young who was dogshit and could have had a hattrick were he not so poor

Ryan Taylor better than Ben Arfa? :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

I think it's very important to have players in your team with the ability to run with the ball. Ben Arfa did.. and somehow he got a penalty out of it. Great!

Krul 9 - Immense saves at key moments, got f*** all protection from the referee too.

Ba 7 - Great penalty, was clearly f***ed after 60 minutes but kept on battling, crucial in the last 9 or 10 minutes

SUBS:

Other points:

- f***ing disgrace that Rooney wasn't booked when he shoved our player over when he was on the ball

- Man U players all c***s for surrounding referee at the end: particularly Young who was dogshit and could have had a hattrick were he not so poor

Ryan Taylor better than Ben Arfa? :lol:

[glow=red,2,300]:yao:[/glow]

Everyone severely undermarks Ryan Taylor every single game. You're right in that Ben Arfa probably wasn't worse than him; I'd happily revise R.Taylor to a 5.5 because Ben Arfa wasn't really worthy of a 6 imo.

Everyone severely undermarks Ryan Taylor every single game. You're right in that Ben Arfa probably wasn't worse than him; I'd happily revise R.Taylor to a 5.5 because Ben Arfa wasn't really worthy of a 6 imo.

I've been the first to defend Taylor this season but he was shite today.

I've been the first to defend Taylor this season but he was s**** today.

Aye. Especially in the first half. Didn't have a clue what he was doing.

They are lucky we didn't have Tiote, would be coming home with all 3 points.

Would have still drawn 1-1, but he would have taken their point by force, and grabbed the third one out of the ether.

Disagree. He was shaky, and even poor in spells: not s**** though.

Think you were harsh on obertan btw man. Even though his final ball is shit he was causing them all sorts of problems when he ran at evra. Only got taken off because of an injury apparently. Would have been useful in the 2nd half for relieving some of the pressure