Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My girlfriend is going to hate me, hardly seen her lately with my dissertation and now this :lol:

Just get used to it and embrace it man, I've been making up for the lack of football by playing FIFA loads, light hatred is the cornerstone of any healthy relationship.

Only 3 days till this starts, anybody excited?

I am not that fussed pre-tournament as the buzz has gone as the mystique of international football is no longer around with players & teams very much well known now. Once it starts I will be into it though.

5 kick off times are a bit of a bastard like. Might just work later each day and watch them at work. :lol:

Normally I'd be able to sneak out early and make it to a pub in time for kick off. Unfortunately my team leader has chosen this exact fortnight to go on her holidays so I'll be lucky if I even get out dead on 5. Naturally she's back by the time we get a 7.45 game. :angry:

Very excited, always love me some meaningful international footie. Hope we do well.

Spanish guy in excited about the international tournament shocker. :lol:

We're gonna destroy ye btw.