Newcastle United Vs Swansea - 17/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Fenham Mag

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2073320/Fabricio-Coloccini-Cheik-Tiote-fit-Newcastle.html

Boost for Pardew as Coloccini and Tiote are declared fit for Swansea clash

By Colin Young

Last updated at 10:30 PM on 12th December 2011

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has Fabricio Coloccini and midfield anchor Cheik Tiote back for the visit of Swansea on Saturday.

Central defender Mike Williamson, out with an ankle injury since August, is also due to play for Newcastle’s reserves against Bolton on Tuesday.

Pardew is in need of a lift after the 4-2 defeat at Norwich, where full  backs James Perch and Danny Simpson played in central defence after Coloccini failed a fitness test on his thigh injury. Steven Taylor is out for the season after achilles surgery.

Pardew says that Williamson’s chances of proving his fitness for this weekend are  ‘a long shot’.

But the return of Tiote is arguably the biggest boost for Pardew, who has been without the Ivory Coast enforcer for seven games with knee ligament damage.

:megusta:

Perch and Smith it is, then!

:okay:

Krul

Danny Willy Colo Santon

Obertan Tiote Cabaye Jonas

Ba Best

Is what I think we'll see although I'd rather start Ben Arfa than Obertan.

If ben arfa not play  :cheesy: vs swansea he should put in transfert request :rant:

I wish you'd put in a transfer request

Krul

Danny Willy Colo Santon

Ba Best

If ben arfa not play  :cheesy: vs swansea he should put in transfert request :rant:

:lol:

Same, fuckin tedious

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2073320/Fabricio-Coloccini-Cheik-Tiote-fit-Newcastle.html

Boost for Pardew as Coloccini and Tiote are declared fit for Swansea clash

By Colin Young

Last updated at 10:30 PM on 12th December 2011

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has Fabricio Coloccini and midfield anchor Cheik Tiote back for the visit of Swansea on Saturday.

Central defender Mike Williamson, out with an ankle injury since August, is also due to play for Newcastle’s reserves against Bolton on Tuesday.

Pardew is in need of a lift after the 4-2 defeat at Norwich, where full  backs James Perch and Danny Simpson played in central defence after Coloccini failed a fitness test on his thigh injury. Steven Taylor is out for the season after achilles surgery.

Pardew says that Williamson’s chances of proving his fitness for this weekend are  ‘a long shot’.

But the return of Tiote is arguably the biggest boost for Pardew, who has been without the Ivory Coast enforcer for seven games with knee ligament damage.

:megusta:

:sweetjesus:

Going over for this and WBA. :megusta: I guess Smith can be avoided, but the absolute useless Perch will play :okay:

Want

Krul

Simpson - Colo - :yao: - Santon

HBA - Tiote - Cabaye - Jonas

Best - Ba

Krul

Danny Willy Colo Santon

Ba Best

:lol:

Same, fuckin tedious

Oh fuck off has he made his way to other threads. :lol:

This game is on ESPN Deportes over here :-|

Going to have to sit through 90 mins of SD GOLLLLLLLLLLL GOLLLLL GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Not amused.

Live on ESPN3.