Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Will come on and score the winner. It is written.

and be dropped to the bench for next week- pointless the lad even trying really isnt it?

I guess this just confirms ben arfa won't get his chance with Ba away and it will be the big men up front. Feel sorry for him, changes the game and scores, wonder goal, tormenting the left back and omitted for being a poor team player despite doing no less work defensively than obertan. Could well snap and who could blame him :undecided:

He'll be gone in the summer. No doubt.

As much as I hate to be on a level with that French poster who only ever posted to say that. I can see it now. Beyond a fucking joke. Nearly threw up in my mouth when I just switched over and saw the first XI ffs. :lol:

This is actually getting so boring now. If you don't want to play him because of work rate, why the hell sign him up permanently in the first place? You know what you're going to get with him ffs. Unreal.

This. Free up the wages for someone else.

Only other explanation is that he's outright refusing to play on the wing. In which case we should sell him anyway. :lol:

would he really though? cant believe that.

that's why pardew and carver kept saying in the medias before the match ben arfa had to do more...

they knew he lbe on the bench...

and i msure that if newcastle leads, he won't come in, "luxury player', perch, obertan above him...

and if he comes, he will try to do too much to impress and will lose some balls and pardew will say the same shit...

just 5 games in a row, pardew, 5 full 90 minutes

Guest sicko2ndbest

Only other explanation is that he's outright refusing to play on the wing. In which case we should sell him anyway. :lol:

HBA wants to play no.10 role AP wants to play him there

They both need to realise he is best on the wing!

simply no way he can get into the team.

create chances against the best sides in the league - get benched.

lift the tempo of the side after coming on for shitebulb - get benched.

score - get dropped

score one of the best goals the manager has ever seen - get dropped for someone who has played most his games at left back this season.

Hatem will get sick of this eventually and go. I'm sick of it. Pardew is fucking this all up. The most gifted player we've had in a while and Pardew treats him like shit and plays people like Obertan or Raylor ahead of him. Week after week I think Pardew can't be moronic enough to bench him this time and every week he does. It's pathetic really.