Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Reckon he'll play Taylor and Obertan tonight to give us a bit of defensive protection

I don't mind that tbh, especially if we're playing with two big strikers where the passing is going to be bypassed mostly. Just pick a playing style and the players suited to it. I'm not sure we've done that in a lot of games this season. In fact I know we haven't but won't push it in case Stu comes storming into the thread demanding I show my coaching badges.

Pards did say the reason we lost at Brighton was because there weren't enough "percentage balls" put into the box. So you know what that means.

Yeh and we'll get that from Gabriel '16% Crossing Accuracy' Obertan.

Nope but enter Mr.Ryan Taylor

Pards did say the reason we lost at Brighton was because there weren't enough "percentage balls" put into the box. So you know what that means.

Did he really say that? :undecided:

Big Sam-tastic tbh if so, hope I'm being whooshed.

Did he really say that? :undecided:

Big Sam-tastic tbh if so, hope I'm being whooshed.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120201/pardews-attacking-intent_2281670_2595412

"The only criticism was what I spoke about after - that we should have perhaps put a bit more percentage ball in the box, and then we would have created a couple more.

Guest palnese

Terrible again, and forced us to play in a formation we simply aren't comfortable with.

It's all about what's in front of him.