Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest mimifrench

Read that he made a little skill, implying his shoulder (?). What was it about? Would someone mind explaining it, please?

Guest mimifrench

To 'Drop your shoulder' is to feint to go one way , then go the other. It was sublime but unfortunately he is paired with simpson and it came to nothing. when we get Debuchy..........

Thanks. Don't really remember it (watched the game on my computer, it was hard to see all the actions).

Correct me if I'm wrong but I noticed/heard the crowd was behind him the whole game, singing his name a lot and making lot of noise when he had the ball... :aww:

However, don't know what happened to him on the second half, he gave a lot of times the ball away. Let's say he was less concentrate.

Thanks. Don't really remember it (watched the game on my computer, it was hard to see all the actions).

Correct me if I'm wrong but I noticed/heard the crowd was behind him the whole game, singing his name a lot and making lot of noise when he had the ball... :aww:

However, don't know what happened to him on the second half, ha gave a lot of times the ball away. Let's say he was less concentrate.

He's human.

Guest mimifrench

Just seen a control he made on the first half before giving it to Simpson.  :kasper: :sweetjesus:

And you could hear you know the "breath" of the crowd when he did it. Amazing, made me have gooseflesh. It's like everyone expect something magic to come when he's got the ball in his feet. I do.  :love:

Guest mimifrench

Just seen a control he made on the first half before giving it to Simpson.  :kasper: :sweetjesus:

it was ubelievable, just stopped it :lol:

Yes, exactly, it was like the time stopped for a quarter of second...

But how do you consider Stoke played? Were they really rubbish?

it was ubelievable, just stopped it :lol:

the fact i get to watch him play for us :D :D

Hope they highlight in on MOTD, I missed most of our game today. :(

Although I loved his performance today, please can I request that he is forbidden from taking throw-ins after today's horrific effort that was probably the worst throw in the PL has ever seen.

Although I loved his performance today, please can I request that he is forbidden from taking throw-ins after today's horrific effort that was probably the worst throw in the PL has ever seen.

He just wasn't strong enough to throw it that far. :lol:

yes yes and thrice yes. Was a cunting  shocker