Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I think Benny will leave Newcastle....at the end of his contract in 2015  :laugh: , seriously the guy is not attached to any club , is more of legend-attached like Maradonna , Van Basten , gazza ( yes he managed to put the name of Gascoigne next to maradonna and Basten in the same sentence during an itw )

I mean he was born in paris , his father took him to psg match when we was a kid but he never tough about signing in that club . He's 25 years old , but he have already played in big stadiums , against big club , with big stars , that's not his vision of football , he want and he need a "family" club , with trumendous fans , good atmosphere , I'm ready to bet my wanking-hand that we won't leave for us , for money , or " big club who can give me a chance to win a title ffs ! " as would say Andy Carrlol .

Here here.

What the fuck has this guy just said?

More news ,in fact  Krul , Tioté , Ba , Ben Arfa are all out of tomorrow's game with discipline issues ! No bullshit

:lol: sure.

Why on earth would i want to say that , if it's not true , i'm french , i practicly don't speak english and even that you think I'm finding my way to spread total nonsense bullshits all over the club that I love , those rumors are in fact not rumors but true info !

From someone who thought that twitter account was real.

Oh , I guess you know for sure it isn't real , do you sleep with him ? :D

Anyway will see tomorow , if those "rumors" made on a television set are true or not ..

What a fucking mug.

Can you imagine NERD faced plastic Red Shirt ManYoo fans wanking Ben Arfa picture all over Asia? Nightmareeee......

Would be my proudest moment as a Newcastle fan since we sold Andy Cole, it would feel like that's what this has all been building upto.

Can you imagine NERD faced plastic Red Shirt ManYoo fans wanking Ben Arfa picture all over Asia? Nightmareeee......

Would be my proudest moment as a Newcastle fan since we sold Andy Cole, it would feel like that's what this has all been building upto.

:fishing:

You're a fucking mentalist. Never understood this kind of view. Fucking nutter.

Guest Spark

You're a fucking mentalist. Never understood this kind of view. Fucking nutter.

:lol:

Guest VanBarduck

Is this the guy who was talking s*** before the match the other day? If so, f*** off

It's the guy who played against Ben Arfa when he was 14 at Clairefontaine Academy , followed him since this day , meet him twice after that , once in Marseille , the with French National Team ,I've read , listen , watch all his itw since his professional , watch every of his game...so in other words i'm his Biggest admrirer ever . Man if you want to start some French Bashing , as you want , if you angry at me because i might  have spread some bullshits rumors in this topic , as you want , but don't you dare say or think , that i don't know the guy, or that my toughts about him are non-sense , you're surely the type of dude who didn't know who the fuck was Ben Arfa 2 years ago !

Is this the guy who was talking s*** before the match the other day? If so, f*** off

It's the guy who played against Ben Arfa when he was 14 at Clairefontaine Academy , followed him since this day , meet him twice after that , once in Marseille , the with French National Team ,I've read , listen , watch all his itw since his professional , watch every of his game...so in other words i'm his Biggest admrirer ever . Man if you want to start some French Bashing , as you want , if you angry at me because i might  have spread some bullshits rumors in this topic , as you want , but don't you dare say or think , that i don't know the guy, or that my toughts about him are non-sense , you're surely the type of dude who didn't know who the fuck was Ben Arfa 2 years ago !

Make this guy a Mod already.

It's the guy who played against Ben Arfa when he was 14 at Clairefontaine Academy , followed him since this day , meet him twice after that , once in Marseille , the with French National Team ,I've read , listen , watch all his itw since his professional , watch every of his game...so in other words i'm his Biggest admrirer ever . Man if you want to start some French Bashing , as you want , if you angry at me because i might  have spread some bullshits rumors in this topic , as you want , but don't you dare say or think , that i don't know the guy, or that my toughts about him are non-sense , you're surely the type of dude who didn't know who the f*** was Ben Arfa 2 years ago !

When did I say that you don't know the guy or love him? I said you talked complete shit the other day and pissed a lot of people off. Honestly man, what are you playing at even posting on here after talking shit the other day?

Guest VanBarduck

It's the guy who played against Ben Arfa when he was 14 at Clairefontaine Academy , followed him since this day , meet him twice after that , once in Marseille , the with French National Team ,I've read , listen , watch all his itw since his professional , watch every of his game...so in other words i'm his Biggest admrirer ever . Man if you want to start some French Bashing , as you want , if you angry at me because i might  have spread some bullshits rumors in this topic , as you want , but don't you dare say or think , that i don't know the guy, or that my toughts about him are non-sense , you're surely the type of dude who didn't know who the f*** was Ben Arfa 2 years ago !

When did I say that you don't know the guy or love him? I said you talked complete s*** the other day and p*ssed a lot of people off. Honestly man, what are you playing at even posting on here after talking s*** the other day?

Man , i  explain myself , friday morning a beautiful day , i went on twitter , and then read a bunch of crazy stuff implying several NUfc players including Ben Arfa , and i repeat myself i KNOW the guy and his background , anyway i didn't pray much attention , then the SportsLive twitter account give the same info , still did't focus on those rumors , but when i saw that sports tv show , gave the same info  , I just said to myself , why don't you go on nofc , they're probably know something , and if you read my first post about that , i said "What about the rumors going on twitter and some sports website " something like that , anyway i was just asking a question , beginning a debate , i didn't want to create such a mess and such anger from some of you ..

Guest bimpy474

Why does there have to be a steady stream of at least one mong in this thread at any given time?

Stop posting then  :iamatwat:

:laugh:

Guest Spiria

I want Hatem to score two goals against Manchester City. One for De Jong and one to make Newcastle into Champions League xD